• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to rally.

Jeremy Igo

Call me crazy, but I still think we're better than the Saints. We played like dogshit yesterday and shot ourselves in the foot all day and were somehow not out of the game until Funchess barely missed recovering the onside. 

Kamara is a beast but outside of him and a few Ingram runs we pretty much shut the Saints down. 

If our offense was as healthy as theres I think we win that game yesterday. 

All that being said, you pessimists make me laugh. If we lose you get to say "I was right" if we win you get to be happy and "pleasantly surprised". 

There's no reason we can't win all of our games left, not saying we will but we're just as good as any of the teams left on our schedule. 

we where out played on the road...but there's an old baseball axiom- 2 players run to first base. The quicker one has perfect technique and the other doesn't- who would you want to coach?

We get healthy, make more short third downs and tackle- I'm saying we got a chance.

We are 8-4. Have a playoff spot. We shot ourselves in the foot. From the peppers personal foul, to the ghost punt to clay. We clean those up and honestly think we would have one but hey the game is over. I believe we can win out. This is month where we normally go on a tear. Remember, it’s all about getting hot at the right time and that starts this Sunday. I can’t make it to the game but I want our fans to be rabid dogs out there with the cheering lol. I picked us going 11-5 in the beginning of the year. I honestly think we can go 12-4. No matter what. I’m not giving up on my boys. 

Archived