• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to rally.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, LA_Panther said:

We’re not beating the Vikings. We go 2-2, 10-6 will get us in because Falcons will fade away. Then all you suckaz come to LA for a wild card game against the Rams 

We can beat the vikings.  We haven't been at home in a month, the last time this team looked really good was at home against the dolphins at home.  If THAT panthers team suits up, I think we will win.  Also, FWIW, the vikings have been on a hellacious road trip, 3 straight road games all against good teams and make no mistake about it, we will be making this game into our definitive statement game.  Just like after the rams lost to the vikings, they made a statement against the saints, we're gonna try to make a statement here at home.

1 minute ago, Carolina Cajun said:

We can beat the vikings.  We haven't been at home in a month, the last time this team looked really good was at home against the dolphins at home.  If THAT panthers team suits up, I think we will win.  Also, FWIW, the vikings have been on a hellacious road trip, 3 straight road games all against good teams and make no mistake about it, we will be making this game into our definitive statement game.  Just like after the rams lost to the vikings, they made a statement against the saints, we're gonna try to make a statement here at home.

I hope you are right 

Saw the Vikings defense against the Lions and Falcons ... not sure we score more than 10. I hope you are right 

4 minutes ago, LA_Panther said:

I hope you are right 

Saw the Vikings defense against the Lions and Falcons ... not sure we score more than 10. I hope you are right 

We've seen what this offense can do, and there is talent there, when they are embarrassed they show up the next week.  Remember when Stew had 2 fumbles in the same game against the falcons, next week he went for 110 yards.  IMO, theres enough pride for us to rebound.

29 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

I really would love to see what CAP would do if really given a chance, but we're still determined to use Stewart.

Agreed and we also need to give cmc 15 carries a game to see if he can do better than Stewart. For the years he’s only gotten about 6 carries on sverage

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

The nature in which we have lost has really shaken any confidence I had in us getting it together.  But, i will be pulling for us nonetheless, hoping for the best...

Why wasn't the time to rally yesterday? Or vs the Eagles on 3rd/4th and 1 to win that game?

Really what happens is Rivera retreats into his shell, he's not the rally kind of person.

We got this!! Have to hope that NO loses some games but we can make the playofs for sure and from there if Cam can keep it on fire then the shy is the limit!!

Our team will soar as high as Cam can throw and we'll go as far as CMC's sexy legs will take us. KEEP POUNDING!!!!

9 minutes ago, cam1uvrxoxo said:

We got this!! Have to hope that NO loses some games but we can make the playofs for sure and from there if Cam can keep it on fire then the shy is the limit!!

Our team will soar as high as Cam can throw and we'll go as far as CMC's sexy legs will take us. KEEP POUNDING!!!!

"have to hope"

Battle cry of the inept.

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Ok folks. I have had enough time to cool down, sober up, and rub one out.

Now that my head is cleared, I say let us rally. Let's bend the rest of the schedule over and hump it into submission. 

Let's go 12-4 and get a home playoff game.

Let's bask in the glow of Olsen returning to the offense.

Let's all meet for a pre Christmas circle jerk.

Ok, maybe not that last one, but you get my point.

We are at the doorstep of the final quarter of the season. I for one do not plan on spending sulking. 

The season is now 4 games long. 4-0 and we get another season in January.

Let's fuggin go.

All you need is some Can doo....

3 hours ago, CarolinaNut said:

Vikings, Rodgers possibly back for Packers, and @ Falcons......ehhhhhhh

Even if Rodgers did come back, is t half of their team on IR? We’ve beaten him before. We match up well with the Vikings. I say we win at least 2 of the next 4. 

1 hour ago, LA_Panther said:

We’re not beating the Vikings. We go 2-2, 10-6 will get us in because Falcons will fade away. Then all you suckaz come to LA for a wild card game against the Rams 

we'll beat the Viks and lose to Tampa....kinda like beating NE and losing to the freaking Bears.

We still have a really good opportunity to make the playoffs, so there's no reason to sulk. Vikings are tough but we're capable of beating them. We beat ourselves with mistakes against the Saints and Eagles. If we can get out of our way long enough we can beat anyone in the league. Getting Olsen back should open things up a little on offense and you can bet tackling and gap integrity will be the point of emphasis for the defense this week. I look forward to watching a talented, veteran defense coming off an embarrassing performance. 

57 minutes ago, CatMan72 said:

We still have a really good opportunity to make the playoffs, so there's no reason to sulk. Vikings are tough but we're capable of beating them. We beat ourselves with mistakes against the Saints and Eagles. If we can get out of our way long enough we can beat anyone in the league. Getting Olsen back should open things up a little on offense and you can bet tackling and gap integrity will be the point of emphasis for the defense this week. I look forward to watching a talented, veteran defense coming off an embarrassing performance. 

they just got embarrassed the game prior to that one. How many embarassments will it take for them to actually play well? lmao

Archived