• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to rally.

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

All wild cards start on road so 5 seed doesn’t help with that. Saints also aren’t going to drop two. Atlanta at home, Jets at home and At Tampa are all likely wins. If they lose both to Atlanta then Atlanta is potentially passing us. Neither scenario is great if Seattle wins 3 of 4.

Saints beat us twice and got lucky to play GB without Rodgers so we didn’t get the luck this year. I’d rather the Saints win out and know we’ve got a wildcard.

Agree to disagree.

What I was saying is (though a long shot), the 5 seed can host the NFCCG if the 6 seed wins two.  Hopefully we win out or go 3-1 and the Saints lose out or go 1-3 giving us a home game or maybe even a bye if we have the tiebreaker over the Vikings and/or Rams.

First time for everything but running the table on the road starting in week 17+ 3 road playoff games has NEVER been done.

23 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Pretty sure every Panther fan knew Clay was going to fumble. It’s just because we’re the Panthers and that bs always happens to us. If we scored that drive it very well could have been a different game.

I was thinking the second that ball got kicked, that all clay has to do is fair catch it and we're still in the game. Sure enough he fumbled on the return and that iced the game

14 minutes ago, Nails said:

The Broncos lost at home to the Raiders on December 13, 2015.  We’re not out yet.

? The Broncos after week 13 was 10-2 after defeating the Patriots. They also forced 23 turnovers in a weaker conference

We're 8-4 after week 13 in a tougher conference sitting on 11 turnovers

2 minutes ago, beastson said:

? The Broncos after week 13 was 10-2 after defeating the Patriots. They also forced 23 turnovers in a weaker conference

We're 8-4 after week 13 in a tougher conference sitting on 11 turnovers

If Cam is healthy we have a puncher’s chance at minimum.  We’ll see.

2 minutes ago, Nails said:

If Cam is healthy we have a puncher’s chance at minimum.  We’ll see.

And thats where we'll just disagree. If defense wins championships, there's only much Cam can do without a run game. If we had a run game, I'll have more belief

2 minutes ago, beastson said:

And thats where we'll just disagree. If defense wins championships, there's only much Cam can do without a run game. If we had a run game, I'll have more belief

I really would love to see what CAP would do if really given a chance, but we're still determined to use Stewart.

Archived