• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to rally.

Jeremy Igo

26 minutes ago, TPanther920 said:

1-3 over the next four

losses to Vikings, GB, and Falcons

except it

the dumbasses wearing the headphones will insure it. And they all will keep their jobs

Accept*

And no, we are going 3-1 and we will host a home playoff game. You and your negativity can accept it. Cam and Luke will rally the team.

(sure I have homer glasses on but with our objectivity, I feel extremely confident we make the playoffs)

We all knew yesterday was going to be a tough game. It was just a frustrating loss. Good news is that the Olsen back. And we really haven’t seen how his prescence will effect this offense. 

He could make things a whole lot easier for Funchess and CMC. Hope we get to play NO again in the playoffs. 

Just now, OneBadCat said:

We all knew yesterday was going to be a tough game. It was just a frustrating loss. Good news is that the Olsen back. And we really haven’t seen how his prescence will effect this offense. 

He could make things a whole lot easier for Funchess and CMC. Hope we get to play NO again in the playoffs. 

So do I. They won't get us a 3rd time and it would be so sweet to shut them up in the playoffs. We beat ourselves up about as much as they beat us. The dropped punt, the fumble on the punt return, going into half time with a minute and two timeouts left etc. 

I'm not taking away credit from them. They deserved the win. But we also beat ourselves that game. Im very confident we will beat them if we play them again

Archived