• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict Byrd's stats today....

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

If Byrd gets two catches, he will double his career total.  I don't think he will get two.  

What he's hasn't been in position to get catches, two not even if he gets good playing time? He's good for a deep pass 4-75 I would think on turf in a dome. I might be way to optimistic tho. 

3 hours ago, stbugs said:

What is a carry over feeling from 0 receptions on 3 targets with 1 terrible drop? We know he can run with speed, but he's playing a WR position and if he wants to do more than return punts, he has to show he can catch the ball. Shepard appeared to get demoted last week after all of his terrible drops and as a WR, Clay looked terrible last week. He dropped a couple in preseason as well, which is why he didn't make the team initially. Byrd on the other hand actually had some good games in preseason, so I am thinking if anyone catches 4 balls, it's more likely to be Byrd. In fact, wouldn't surprise me if Byrd starts and Clay is just returning punts.

Either way, without Olsen, we need Byrd to step up. We can't have Funchess and all other WRs with 0 receptions again. It may beat the Jets with two return TDs, but we'll be out of the NFC South race if we only have Funchess, Dickson and CMC catching balls.

I agree I would like to see Byrd do his thing I've been a big time fan for him to get some more pt last year. But the carry over vibe of knowing he's got speed and play making ability, even with those drops I could see us giving him some chances to show up one week your the goat next your the hero. Not the he was but you know how things can change better concentration and hey we got a new problem on the field. 

What do ya know ...hes been out there for what 3 snaps?

We keep running plays designed to get the ball to Russell Shepard?

One of the worst prepared weeks ive seen of Carolina panther football all together.

This whole, not game planning for players but what the system does is ass, Kamara and Ingram are toasting us. Captain defending Michael Thomas? Why is it so hard to adjust?

Byrd gets the least chances of all our WRs. He has been out there one 3rd down. Funchess has 0 separation all game.

Archived