• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Early Games Thread....

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

Root for the Vikings you got to get the wild  card first before you worry about anything else 

Screw the wildcard if we somehow collapse the last few weeks.  I'm rooting for the top 2 seed and that involves the Vikings losing today.  You also have to figure Falcons-Saints play each other twice.  Someone is getting some losses. 

Just now, thomas96 said:

Every Panthers fan should be a Vikings fan for the 1:00 games.

Not at all, Falcons win does not really hurt our chances unless you think we're going to lose to the Saints and Vikings.  Thus, if you're a true fan, you believe in your team and what they are capable of.  I'm not scared of the Falcons, I want that bye week so our players can be healthy.  Give me a Vikings loss!

Just now, CatTower said:

Not at all, Falcons win does not really hurt our chances unless you think we're going to lose to the Saints and Vikings.  Thus, if you're a true fan, you believe in your team and what they are capable of.  I'm not scared of the Falcons, I want that bye week so our players can be healthy.  Give me a Vikings loss!

It has nothing to do with the Falcons being a "threat." A true fan that is confident in the team would believe we will win out which makes the Vikings winning their other games completely irrelevant. You root for the Falcons to lose because you hate their asses and their loser fans and want them to suffer, not because they could be a "threat."

The first goal is winning your division. Win your division first guarantees a home playoff game. 

We're in a tight race in the NFCS. We need Saints/Falcons to lose. Now if we were well ahead in the division and Falcons winning can determine a higher seed in the NFC for us, then yeah. But right now we're not at that point.

4 minutes ago, beastson said:

The first goal is winning your division. Win your division first guarantees a home playoff game. 

We're in a tight race in the NFCS. We need Saints/Falcons to lose. Now if we were well ahead in the division and Falcons winning can determine a higher seed in the NFC for us, then yeah. But right now we're not at that point.

Yep. I think if Falcons win out they would win the division in a tiebreaker over us due to division record. They won't win out but we need them losing today for sure.

3 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Yep. I think if Falcons win out they would win the division in a tiebreaker over us due to division record. They won't win out but we need them losing today for sure.

lets be real  Falcons will either split or go 0-2 to saints.  We  aren't losing division tiebreakers if we win today.

Archived