• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Early Games Thread....

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, luke262 said:

Definitely rooting for a vikings win, if we win, and they win surely we'll go ahead if we beat them next week anywau. An atl loss would go towards securing wildcard spot. 

I'm thinking a Falcons win would be better here.  Falcons have to play the Saints twice.  Odds of them winning both are slim.  Vikings loss gives us an opportunity to secure a first round bye.  I know we could still do it if we won out and beat the Vikings next week, but wouldn't you rather have a little cushion?

Vikings loss today puts them at 9-3.  Loss next week puts them at 9-4 and we'll control tie breaker.

We win today and next week, we're at 10-3.  We could lose one more and still control tiebreaker over Min and get a #2 seed.  If Vikings win today, we wouldn't be able to lose any.

Falcons are very likely to get 5 losses at least.  They are at 7-4.  What are the odds of them running the table vs Saints twice, us once, and Bucs once?

i don't know who to root for, the vikes or falcons. 

if the vikes lose, and we win, we'll be tied with them with a head to head matchup next week, which a win there would essentially put us in sole possession of the 2nd seed. 

a falcons loss would almost guarantee us a wildcard spot at least, unless we have a total collapse over the next 4 games.

:thinking:

10 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

i don't know who to root for, the vikes or falcons. 

if the vikes lose, and we win, we'll be tied with them with a head to head matchup next week, which a win there would essentially put us in sole possession of the 2nd seed. 

a falcons loss would almost guarantee us a wildcard spot at least, unless we have a total collapse over the next 4 games.

:thinking:

Root for the Vikings you got to get the wild  card first before you worry about anything else 

Archived