• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lattimore didn't practice Friday.... Saints elevate corner from their PS

Jeremy Igo

37 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Have a bad (for you guys) feeling you guys push him to play this week and he aggravates the injury. I hope that isn't the case but I do have a feeling about it...

Not even DeAngelo Hall (who once injured himself making a pizza) is as overhyped or injury prone as this guy.  Wouldn’t surprise me if his back gives out bending over to eat his pancakes tomorrow morning.

12 hours ago, Nails said:

Not even DeAngelo Hall (who once injured himself making a pizza) is as overhyped or injury prone as this guy.  Wouldn’t surprise me if his back gives out bending over to eat his pancakes tomorrow morning.

Saints have had great CBs but they cannot catch a break on health.

On 12/1/2017 at 4:09 PM, Pantha-kun said:

PJ Williams another Saints DB was out for practice today too in addition to Lattimore. If we have everyone playing in this game and they are without multiple secondary starters, Cam might have  a monster day through the air. 

.... If we had a receiver that could get open and catch deep balls

Lol normally when we play someone that just signed off the PS we have a bad game against them

Saints placed TE Coby Fleener (concussion) on injured reserve.

Fleener will be shut down with the fifth concussion of his career. He finishes 2017 with a 22/295/2 line in 11 games (one start), playing just 268 snaps. The Saints also waived CB De'Vante Harris and added TE Garrett Griffin in corresponding moves.

24 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Saints placed TE Coby Fleener (concussion) on injured reserve.

Fleener will be shut down with the fifth concussion of his career. He finishes 2017 with a 22/295/2 line in 11 games (one start), playing just 268 snaps. The Saints also waived CB De'Vante Harris and added TE Garrett Griffin in corresponding moves.

Poor guy. That hit he took was vicious.

5 hours ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

Man I kinda wish he was playing. I want us to beat the Saints at their full strength.

I still enjoyed the win when the Saints had the guy from the Verizon commercial as their QB.  Doesnt matter who plays, just want to win.

Archived