• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lattimore didn't practice Friday.... Saints elevate corner from their PS

Jeremy Igo

39 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Lattimore was limited.

Would still be surprised if he played. Think they want him close to 100% to man up on Julio. 

I thought your boy said he was solid?  Limited 48 hours before your opponent takes control of the division for the 4th time in 5 years sure doesn’t sound like it.  But I guess it must be true right?  Kinda like calling a kid elite before an actual elite player like Julio has his chance “man up”.  

20 minutes ago, Nails said:

I thought your boy said he was solid?  Limited 48 hours before your opponent takes control of the division for the 4th time in 5 years sure doesn’t sound like it.  But I guess it must be true right?  Kinda like calling a kid elite before an actual elite player like Julio has his chance “man up”.  

It might be because your receivers are trash and your QB can't throw the ball in the ocean standing on the beach.

But idk.

5 hours ago, Pantha-kun said:

PJ Williams another Saints DB was out for practice today too in addition to Lattimore. If we have everyone playing in this game and they are without multiple secondary starters, Cam might have  a monster day through the air. 

.... If we had a receiver that could get open and catch deep balls

I have a feeling Clay is going to break out. The kid has the drive and speed. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I have a feeling Clay is going to break out. The kid has the drive and speed. 

I like Clay.  If a player comes from Long Beach Poly you automatically assume they have street and football savvy, and have been exposed to high stakes competition since youth.

5 hours ago, jamos14 said:

If we execute, we win.  We are a more talented football team.  When we don't, we've all seen the results.  But just having these 3 in the Saints lineup doesn't make this a loss.

With a past his prime J Stewart, no KB, no Olsen, no Kalil, one Kalil is trash, offense is pretty much Cam or bust as much as it’s ever been. 

3 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Lattimore was limited.

Would still be surprised if he played. Think they want him close to 100% to man up on Julio. 

Have a bad (for you guys) feeling you guys push him to play this week and he aggravates the injury. I hope that isn't the case but I do have a feeling about it...

Archived