• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lattimore didn't practice today

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Rags said:

And yeah S4L is one of the coolest non-panther fans we've had on here. He's not a blind homer. Like yeah he has some homer in him but who doesn't.

He's a down to earth football fan who's favorite team is the Saints.

Right in dem feels Rags. Right in dem feels. I'm not much of a homer though. Just like to troll a little bit lol. 

1 minute ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Bradberry  > Lattimore 

Yeaaaaahhhhhh, no lol.

7 hours ago, Pantha-kun said:

Well Olsen didn't show up either. It would be absolutely huge if Lattimore was out and both Olsen and Funchess are in, we'd have a clear atvantage somewhere in the passing game. Really hoping Greg somehow gets cleared to play, need all of our weapons to win. 

Greg is going to play. No way in hell he doesn’t unless he injures himself in practice

4 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

"say what you will about the injury prone rookie but after only 9 career games he's basically a hall of famer"

Reading comprehension.

I mean that his impact and role on the Saints defense is just as much as Luke does to ours. Hell look at what Luke did to our defense his rookie year as soon as he slid to MLB. Him being a rookie has very little to do with his impact to the team.

That means Absolutely Nothing about his carrer or if he'll end up in the HOF. Just he's as important to The Saints as Luke is to us.

4 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

had to check to make sure i didn't accidentally click through to saintsreport when i read that

i mean come the fug on

Remember when everyone was jizzing their pants when Bradberry rolled off his zone and deflected a Brees pass last year?

Lattimore has done that Several Times this year. And covered more yards on several of those plays. 

I'm not gonna put on my homer shades and ignore the talent and potential this kid has, even if he is a Saint. What he's done as a rookie is amazing, injuries or no. He's played like a top 5 CB this year, as rookie, at one of the hardest positions to play in football. 

The one thing that doesn't make this saints report is the lesser amount of circle jerking.

On 12/1/2017 at 4:19 AM, Rags said:

Reading comprehension.

I mean that his impact and role on the Saints defense is just as much as Luke does to ours. Hell look at what Luke did to our defense his rookie year as soon as he slid to MLB. Him being a rookie has very little to do with his impact to the team.

That means Absolutely Nothing about his carrer or if he'll end up in the HOF. Just he's as important to The Saints as Luke is to us.

Remember when everyone was jizzing their pants when Bradberry rolled off his zone and deflected a Brees pass last year?

Lattimore has done that Several Times this year. And covered more yards on several of those plays. 

I'm not gonna put on my homer shades and ignore the talent and potential this kid has, even if he is a Saint. What he's done as a rookie is amazing, injuries or no. He's played like a top 5 CB this year, as rookie, at one of the hardest positions to play in football. 

The one thing that doesn't make this saints report is the lesser amount of circle jerking.

Why not?

5a22c060c8d67_giphy(6).gif.f6ad4e9cd80db199546356967d299afd.gif

Archived