• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lattimore didn't practice today

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Nails said:

All the king’s horses and all the king’s men having trouble putting Glass-hon back together again it sounds like.  In other news water is wet.  Only news when this guy DOES play.  What a joke.

Quick survey! Who many more tackles/sacks/batted passes/any stats did Barnett have than Lattimore on Sunday?

The answer is zero. Dude had a big goose egg on the stat sheet. He was as inactive as Lattimore.

Also, one will be DROY. One will be a backup DE at the end of the year, like he has been all year.

3 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

From what I understand, Lattimore would go if he had to, but with the short turn around week, they'll hold him out until TNF against the Falcons. I don't expect him to play Sunday.

Did not even realize that yall play next week. He deff will not play, might as well save him for Thursday and he has another 10 days recover.

32 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Quick survey! Who many more tackles/sacks/batted passes/any stats did Barnett have than Lattimore on Sunday?

The answer is zero. Dude had a big goose egg on the stat sheet. He was as inactive as Lattimore.

Also, one will be DROY. One will be a backup DE at the end of the year, like he has been all year.

You’re probably great at the limbo to that old Chubby Checker tune.  I mean how low can you go?  Needing an EPIC choke job by a pathetic franchise not to have lost two straight, at least some of which has been blamed on the absence of the glass wonder, vs the current #1 seed who utterly steamrolled the last two weeks and whose rookie DE has a team leading hurry or sack on 12.4% of all passing downs.

57 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Panthers Defense is shutting that run game down, of course Brees can air it out but we will take our chances.

Panthers 33 Saints 24

43 minutes ago, Nails said:

You’re probably great at the limbo to that old Chubby Checker tune.  I mean how low can you go?  Needing an EPIC choke job by a pathetic franchise not to have lost two straight, at least some of which has been blamed on the absence of the glass wonder, vs the current #1 seed who utterly steamrolled the last two weeks and whose rookie DE has a team leading hurry or sack on 12.4% of all passing downs.

Get back with me when he's ROY. Somehow, I believe you'll still say Barnett was the right pick, but it'll be tough.

3 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

i'm pretty sure the league thought the same thing in 2015 when KB went down. 

Didn't respect our offense one bit, and we all know how that turned out. Cam putting his ball sack on the rest of the NFL en route to 15-1 and a superbowl. 

In 2015 , we had Ginn and Jericho Cotchery.  While JC wasn't that fast, he was a dependable veteran.  And we had a healthy Greg Olsen.  Funchess has played well, but so far, no one else has stepped up.  

2 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Barnett will be better than both your first round picks and ours. Trying to use one game as the basis of your argument is completely retarded. 

36 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Get back with me when he's ROY. Somehow, I believe you'll still say Barnett was the right pick, but it'll be tough.

RG3 was Rookie of the Year.  Barnett will be an elite DE by the end of his rookie deal if not much sooner.  Will Glass-hon still be in the league?

Archived