• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lattimore didn't practice today

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Dex said:

We have one receiver worth a damn. If Lattimore plays we may be fuged.

i'm pretty sure the league thought the same thing in 2015 when KB went down. 

Didn't respect our offense one bit, and we all know how that turned out. Cam putting his ball sack on the rest of the NFL en route to 15-1 and a superbowl. 

2 minutes ago, Nails said:

All the king’s horses and all the king’s men having trouble putting Glass-hon back together again it sounds like.  In other news water is wet.  Only news when this guy DOES play.  What a joke.

Entered this thread to mention you.

saw you’d already commented 

was not disappoint 

9 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

i'm pretty sure the league thought the same thing in 2015 when KB went down. 

Didn't respect our offense one bit, and we all know how that turned out. Cam putting his ball sack on the rest of the NFL en route to 15-1 and a superbowl. 

Except we have no Ted Ginn and not one of the other WRs have proven themselves yet through 3/4ths of the season. If you count McCaffrey then we have two good WRs with him and Funchess, but I think McCaffrey is often times not even targeted when hes open . 

8 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

Well Olsen didn't show up either. It would be absolutely huge if Lattimore was out and both Olsen and Funchess are in, we'd have a clear atvantage somewhere in the passing game. Really hoping Greg somehow gets cleared to play, need all of our weapons to win. 

I hear what you’re saying and I know you didn’t mean to compare the two, but just wanted to add there’s obviously zero comparison between a guy like Greg that’s tough as nails with a career of dependability, even quoted as saying “the best ability is availability”, and the complete opposite of that.  

My gut says VERY little on heaven or earth would keep Greg out Sunday.

Archived