• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Saints Fans are Saying...

Jeremy Igo

I took a gander at our wholly owned subsidiary forum Saints Report to see what their thoughts were about this game. 

On the matchups that concern them... 

McCaffrey is a mismatch for all of our LBs and Safeties. If Cam can get him the ball, he can have a big day in the passing game.

Keuchly is a beast, and he will be all over the field.

Newton running the ball always worries me

The Panthers KR/PR. We looked awful on kick/punt coverage last week. The Panties have dangerous return guys.

Interesting about the PR. Haven't really thought about special teams much. Perhaps Clay will break another big one?

Scam Newton and McAffrey. Whatever you can say both, especially Cam, can kill us on a few big plays. We can also anilate both like in the first meeting, but they come in the dome different players because of injuries and trading. If Olsen play, I am wondering who is going to spy Scam, cover McAffrey and cover Olsen...

Scam .. how original. 

Also, the typical dumb fan formula apparently is now Contain Cam, Double Olsen, and cover McCaffrey. Evolution baby. 

How to get Cam off his game... 

Hit Cam early and often and he'll go under the towel and quit. We should know this formula by now.

I don't ever recall seeing Cam quit a game. The rest of the offense, sure, but never Cam. Silly comment. 

Here's the gig. Wade Phillips designed and taught all other capable teams how to beat Cam Newton. You beat him up physically from the 1st play onward. Cam loses confidence when he gets his bell rung a few times. Even of we get some roughing calls, it's worth it to beat him up early and often. He hates head and chin shots. Wade proved that.

Once Cam loses confidence, the rest of the team follows quickly

So basically illegally hit Cam, as the Broncos did in the Superbowl. 

Ok, cool. Lets do the same to Brees and see who hold up longer.  Hey Julius, show no mercy. I give Drew 2 plays before he is broken. 

On who they hate more.... 

I know we’re supposed to hate the falcons the most, but for me, my hatred is all about the panthers. And even then, it’s really just hatred towards newton.

We better ******* win on Sunday. I can’t stand that sore-winner gloating smile he gets when everything is going their way.

Oh, I can't wait for that smile personally. 

I love the outdated and lame....hit Cam and he will quit bogus hot take.

Cam Newton has no problem getting hit.  Getting hit has never stopped him.   Toughest QB in the NFL.  Running and contact actually gets him going.  What has caused bad Cam to come out is his offense not making plays for the first 2 quarters.  Then he presses in the 2nd half thinking he has to gamble and find a way to make it happen on his own.   Gambles, stays in the pocket too long, etc. 

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

So basically illegally hit Cam, as the Broncos did in the Superbowl. 

Ok, cool. Lets do the same to Brees and see who hold up longer.  Hey Julius, show no mercy. I give Drew 2 plays before he is broken. 

Lol TD and Peppers could knock every single QB out for the rest of their careers if they wanted to. We're not dirty but if we wanted to be or had to be then we'd win that physical battle every single time. Cam's already used to taking the shots and his freak body can handle it, these other QBs would get killed, maybe with the exception of Carson Wentz right now.

Archived