• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If this game were a reindeer, it would be Blitzin

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Going to have to be more intelligent on how we blitz honestly. 

You mean Munnerlyn or Shaq off the edge or Kuechly and Davis up the middle isn’t going to catch them off guard? I feel like those have been the majority of our blitzes.

I think Wilks is in a tough spot. He can’t really bring any sort of delayed blitz because our secondary can’t cover for very long if at all.

Wilks is stuck bringing the same old blitzes and banking on just getting to Brees before he releases the ball which can only work so many times.

2 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

You mean Munnerlyn or Shaq off the edge or Kuechly and Davis up the middle isn’t going to catch them off guard? I feel like those have been the majority of our blitzes.

I think Wilks is in a tough spot. He can’t really bring any sort of delayed blitz because our secondary can’t cover for very long if at all.

Wilks is stuck bringing the same old blitzes and banking on just getting to Brees before he releases the ball which can only work so many times.

You telling me Wilks hasn't held anything back for the 2nd time around, and playoffs? 

I'm not buying that poo.

3 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

I disagree, Wilks has done a real good job at bringing all kinds of blitzes. Especially with stunts involved that have freed up players. Now if you're talking about last week and having Worley in there then yes. But honestly it doesn't matter what you do with Worley in there because he shouldn't be. 

4 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Damn. I was going to suggest using Munnerlyn of the edge more.. guess the secret is out.

Oooh! howabout Jairus Byrd off the edge. Revenge game. FTW.

Archived