• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some of you wanted these guys at pick 8

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, GoobyPls said:

Ross + Dalton was a disaster from the get go. The one thing Ross is known for is Dalton biggest weakness 

And Williams has been injured the whole season.

I find it funny how people need to keep making threads to validate the Mccaffrey pick. I don’t see Jags fans making threads like this about Fournette, Saints fans seem to love all their draft picks.

I find it funny that people keep making threads ripping McCaffrey for really pointless poo, but that's just me

4 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I find it funny that people keep making threads ripping McCaffrey for really pointless poo, but that's just me

I do find it funny if you ask other teams fan bases they always bring up other RB's that were found in the later rounds.

Like, that's cool.  But, no way was Jerry Richardson and our shitty GM's and Coaches picking Joe Mixon, or Dalvin Cook.  Simple as that.

Lastly, they bring up Lattimore.  Again, no way were our shitty Coaches and GM's picking a CB over starting Daryl shitty ass Worley.  Just not gonna happen.  If Adams was there, absolutely.  But, nope to the others.  Maybe Kamara, but that's it.  

Archived