• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug the Saints - Panthers can take control Sunday

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, TheTruth1887 said:

When the saints win what will the execuse(s) be?

Olsen isn't 100%?

Cam's thumb is sore?

Cam is still rusty?

A player that didn't play because he's been on IR for several weeks?

Please enlighten me

Please enlighten us on how Aints were literally exposed not once but twice. Aints are vulnerable and underestimate those teams they have barely beaten because they seem to think they will automatically win.

5 hours ago, TheTruth1887 said:

When the saints win what will the execuse(s) be?

Olsen isn't 100%?

Cam's thumb is sore?

Cam is still rusty?

A player that didn't play because he's been on IR for several weeks?

Please enlighten me

If you are going to be a Troll, at least be good at it.

Expect a big time game. Panthers always do well as underdogs, always do well when no one believes in them. Everyone is picking the Saints, people are eating up these draft picks, fawning over them. 

Here's the thing this is the NFCS we are the only team to win it 2 and 3 times in a row. We hobbled into 8-3 do not let that fool you. The saints flew into thier 8-3. Everyone thinks they are the man till they get hit in the mouth. I expect us to hit them in the mouth. We won't out finnesse them but I can guarantee you we will be more physical than them. 

I expect fights, injuries, and real drag out football. 

On 11/27/2017 at 12:18 PM, Wa'ya said:

Reality this!

For at least the last two games the Saints and the Panthers have been heading in opposite directions.

The Saint's have had to come from behind in the 4th quarter, Not something you would expect from a so called high powered  offence. They got luck in one game when the Redskins (before the game a 4 and 5 team) laid down in the 4th and lost the other to the Rams (before the game a 7 and 3 team)

The Panthers destroyed Miami (before the game a 4 and 4 team) and beat the Jets (before the game a 4 and 6 team) who were up over the Panthers twice in the game by a small margin for a short period of time.

The Saints won their close call thanks to Washington giving up in the final moments, and lost their other game.

The Panthers won one game decisively, and won the other game were the Jets never gave up and played hard til the end.

That is Reality!   

So, how’d that reality work out Sunday? Just asking for a friend. 

Archived