• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug the Saints - Panthers can take control Sunday

Jeremy Igo

I'm not confident about this one at all. I think Cam thumb is definitely a problem and I really wish we had 2015 secondary right now. Jermaine Kearse had his first 100 yard game of the season against us and Worley shouldn't be playing CB in the National Football League.

I’m extremely happy, just realistic. The Panthers crushed my hopes for the last time when they laid a fat turd on the field during the SB loss to the Broncos. They will never fool me again. This years group is not that good and will get exposed again over the next 2 weeks. 

1 hour ago, Wa'ya said:

Reality this!

For at least the last two games the Saints and the Panthers have been heading in opposite directions.

The Saint's have had to come from behind in the 4th quarter, Not something you would expect from a so called high powered  offence. They got luck in one game when the Redskins (before the game a 4 and 5 team) laid down in the 4th and lost the other to the Rams (before the game a 7 and 3 team)

The Panthers destroyed Miami (before the game a 4 and 4 team) and beat the Jets (before the game a 4 and 6 team) who were up over the Panthers twice in the game by a small margin for a short period of time.

The Saints won their close call thanks to Washington giving up in the final moments, and lost their other game.

The Panthers won one game decisively, and won the other game were the Jets never gave up and played hard til the end.

That is Reality!   

I guess we will see, huh? 

17 hours ago, Mikey815 said:

With Olsen not full strength and only one decent w r. We need to feed Cmc.  Stew is a waste of downs

Otherwise we won’t win. can’t see any other way to win

A few times I had to wonder if we'd be better off with Armah active. Stew has only had 1 good game this season.

18 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

If we win Sunday our all time record will be 190-189-1, one game above 500.  The last time we set above 500 all time as a franchise was in 1998 going into week 4 against the Atlanta Falcons when we were 27-26 all time.  (Thats counting playoffs)

JR loves mediocrity.  

34 minutes ago, TheTruth1887 said:

When the saints win what will the execuse(s) be?

Olsen isn't 100%?

Cam's thumb is sore?

Cam is still rusty?

A player that didn't play because he's been on IR for several weeks?

Please enlighten me

When the Panthers win, we will never see you again.  Go back under your bridge troll

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 11:03 PM, stbugs said:

He's on pace for 80 receptions. Only 2 receptions today. No chance he sniffs 100 now. He'd need 8+ receptions per game over the next 5 games. I'd love to see it if we are throwing downfield because he's wide open a lot that would help the offense a bit. We only score 12 points today on offense without a good amount of McCaffery.  

That will likely depend on the circumstances.  If we are in games where we have to throw a lot, there is a very good chance that CMC could get 8-10 receptions, if for no other reason than we don't have a lot of options unless Byrd, Bersin, Clay, or Sheppard step up.  But I agree that him getting to a 100 at this point is a longshot.   

Archived