• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug the Saints - Panthers can take control Sunday

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, stbugs said:

He's on pace for 80 receptions. Only 2 receptions today. No chance he sniffs 100 now. He'd need 8+ receptions per game over the next 5 games. I'd love to see it if we are throwing downfield because he's wide open a lot that would help the offense a bit. We only score 12 points today on offense without a good amount of McCaffery.  

none of that is McCaffreys fault. He's open somewhere on the field or doing very good blocking at the line for the vast majority of the game, but Cam doesn't even notice him half the time. I saw one play this game where Cam eventually checked down to CMC, but it took him literally forever to realize that McCaffrey was open. CMC was wide open as soon as the play started , and Cam took his absolute sweet time surveying the restof the field before eventually looking to his left to realize McCaffrey was open . And he hesitated for a second before he threw it to him, its amazing defenders didnt swallow the play up immediately after cam took that much time to get him the football. 

Cam has a serious problem telegraphing passes and pre determining who he's throwing to, he couldve been picked off 3 times this game. I'm guessing part of it is not trusting his oline to hold blocks for that long, but they actually did a pretty decent job pass blocking this game. Kalil even had a pancake block on a 3rd and long where he completely leveled the free rusher coming from the blind side . 

7 hours ago, trucpfan said:

Clay on turf in the punt game should be exciting we should be able to eat next week I hope Seymour gets more pt then Worley and we're good schmoney.

Every one is always on worleys behind, but bradberry had his struggles today along with coleman and adams too. They all gotta be better. Ryan Anderson tore them a new arsehole. RYAN ANDERSON. Ask me if hes relevant next year.

24 minutes ago, Diehardpanther02 said:

Every one is always on worleys behind, but bradberry had his struggles today along with coleman and adams too. They all gotta be better. Ryan Anderson tore them a new arsehole. RYAN ANDERSON. Ask me if hes relevant next year.

First of all it’s Robby Anderson, he’s one of the fastest WRs in the NFL, and he’s been torching everyone he’s played over the past few weeks.

3 hours ago, DelhommesTheMan said:

First of all it’s Robby Anderson, he’s one of the fastest WRs in the NFL, and he’s been torching everyone he’s played over the past few weeks.

Yeah that's the same guy that was talking on camera yesterday about voting him into the pro bowl and not worried about winning damn game. What a dumbass!!!!

11 hours ago, OBXPantha said:

Cam said his thumb was fine in the post game interview so apparently that's not the reason for his poor performance

Cam's usual response it something was off he looked week one inaccurate today.

11 hours ago, dave-o said:

I hope the accurate Cam shows up next week..  F the Taints !!

We need that guy to show up but even with his dang inaccuracies yesterday if our guys catch the catchable ones we are doing damage and his inaccurate throws are minimized as far as concern goes.

10 hours ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

It was pretty obvious to me. Throws he always makes he didn't today. He was off more than his normal inaccuracies. Even Rivera said his thumb was probably still sore. 

I'm glad Rivera spoke on it I'm hoping it heels up along with captain this week.

9 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Could be a statement game much like when we went into Seattle back in 2015 and beat the Seahawks. 

I saw the discussion it's not as big to me as far as timing, meaning and importance to what this special group Luke, the vets TD CJ and Pep etc think it may have just as much meaning because they know we win we control our destiny we get a much needed bye to prepare game plan and rest. Which can mean a lot, I know it's not given I just mean we need it to get to the top this seems like our first playoff game. Winner has inside track to number two seed with a follow up playoff game vs Case K battling for the num 2 seed again.

4 hours ago, Diehardpanther02 said:

Robbie's solid I saw others mention it his speed and hands as you saw are nothing but gold. Bradberry has been solid let's not get confused he didn't have a great day but as far as overall even the  double move was excellent cb play I would think the safety would leave his feet to meet the ball in the air if he has inside coverage and is in position but oh well. If you catch a ball on BB that's it it's tackle next play Worley on the other hand has been getting run all up down and around this season. Take some time and rewatch a game like the saints first game then watch when we played NE when Worley was inactive. I'm not harping on him I'm just stating the obvious Seymour preforms better it's like he doesn't wanna jam or play close to the line of scrimmage in turn makes it easy to catch slants and quick come backs and hitch routes on him over and over.

13 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Cam said the same thing about his shoulder earlier after his slow start.

Later admits that isn't the case. Cam's not gonna give excuses for himself period, even when it's obvious that's the case.

If I recall Cam is usually bad after the bye week or any kind of break. I think the thumb is bothering him some but I hope the inaccuracy is more so from the bye week

18 minutes ago, ickmule said:

You have a problem with reality?

I’m a panthers fan but if they play like they played the jets there’s no hope. On offense only one wide receiver caught a pass, our lead back averaged 1.7 per carry and the qb was way off. Our best offensive weapon, cmc, was underutilized.

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

You have a problem with reality?

Reality this!

For at least the last two games the Saints and the Panthers have been heading in opposite directions.

The Saint's have had to come from behind in the 4th quarter, Not something you would expect from a so called high powered  offence. They got luck in one game when the Redskins (before the game a 4 and 5 team) laid down in the 4th and lost the other to the Rams (before the game a 7 and 3 team)

The Panthers destroyed Miami (before the game a 4 and 4 team) and beat the Jets (before the game a 4 and 6 team) who were up over the Panthers twice in the game by a small margin for a short period of time.

The Saints won their close call thanks to Washington giving up in the final moments, and lost their other game.

The Panthers won one game decisively, and won the other game were the Jets never gave up and played hard til the end.

That is Reality!   

Archived