• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug the Saints - Panthers can take control Sunday

Jeremy Igo

50 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

It's that time!

Sorry I called you a troll, but I have an image to keep up.  May the best team (of course we know who that is) win.  Oh, that thingy I pied you with is a prediction of the score and not the greatest failure of another NFCS team.  Okay, I've had too many homemade pimento cheese sandwiches and I have gas. 

15 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I have seen plenty of times where CmC is wide open, and Cam doesn't even look at him. Are we watching the same game? (/s)

Sure, there’s times Cam doesn’t see him but again, he leads all rookies in receptions and is on pace for 100+ receptions. Hell, not many get that.

48 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Oh boy, you Guys  are gonna be so disappointed.  I hope the Panthers win, but my money will be on the Saints, especially after losing today. 

If being a panthers fan is that bad to you, then you don’t need to follow them at all. You make it seem like it’s a chore to watch or keep up with them.

Of course, we all know you won’t be in here if they win. You show up when they lose, or when Cam or the offense looks bad. It’s always been that way, even in 2015.

18 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Could be a statement game much like when we went into Seattle back in 2015 and beat the Seahawks. 

not that big.  Before that game Seattle was eating our lunch for a bunch of games in playoffs or otherwise high profile games . and just hot off 2 Super Bowl appearances in a row. They were the big bad and we slayed the giant . 

Beating the saints would be a pleasant surprise but I dont think it'll have anywhere near the meaning that the 2015 seahawks game had. 

Archived