• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug the Saints - Panthers can take control Sunday

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, OBXPantha said:

Cam said his thumb was fine in the post game interview so apparently that's not the reason for his poor performance

Cam said the same thing about his shoulder earlier after his slow start.

Later admits that isn't the case. Cam's not gonna give excuses for himself period, even when it's obvious that's the case.

Just now, Saca312 said:

Cam said the same thing about his shoulder earlier after his slow start.

Later admits that isn't the case. Cam's not gonna give excuses for himself period, even when it's obvious that's the case.

How is it obvious?  If that is what you HOPE his problem was, then fine, but its not fact or obvious.

Does Cam overthrow guys?  Of course he does, all QBs do watch the games.  Other teams actually surround there star QB with weapons.  Cam has absolute garbage.  Rewatch the Dolphin game, I almost puked at the amount of dropped passes.  The Steelers offensive talent makes ours look like a college offense.  Without Olsen all Cam has is Funchess and McCaffrey.  Well other than himself, but apparently that’s not good enough for some people, that Cam has to be both QB and RB.  They just complain about overthrows.  Number one priority this offseason better Damn be getting Cam more weapons!

One thing I saw from that game that we can capitalize on is the Saints WRs inability to get any kind of seperation. Rams locked them up. Too bad I don't think our corners are good enough to do that, but I would rather go out manning them up than letting Brees dink and dunk our soft zone.

Archived