• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Kamara OROY?

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

I dont care about 40 times. You can watch a guy who leaves the defenders behind him compared to a guy that gets chased down. Kamara plays the game faster. Maybe the extra weight of pads and what not slows CMS down moreso than Kamara.

So haven’t seen cmc get chased down yet because he has rarely been in the clear 

4 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

I cant stand the Saints but I do enjoy watching that kid play. He looks like he has been in the league for 3 seasons already.

I was excited with the pick. Thought there was a chance he could play a decent role in the offense. Trolled a little about him being better than CMC. I don't think anyone expected this. He's near the top of the league in scrimmage yards, with significantly less touches than the other RBs ahead of him. He's probably been the best RB in the league over the last month or so.

13 minutes ago, Mikey815 said:

So haven’t seen cmc get chased down yet because he has rarely been in the clear 

I actually cant think of any either now you mention it. I like the progression he has shown this year, any reasonable fan would want to give him a couple years to see what we are actually getting. And to say he isnt as good as Kamara at the moment is not an insult as he is playing as good as if not better than any other back in the league right now.

8 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

I was excited with the pick. Thought there was a chance he could play a decent role in the offense. Trolled a little about him being better than CMC. I don't think anyone expected this. He's near the top of the league in scrimmage yards, with significantly less touches than the other RBs ahead of him. He's probably been the best RB in the league over the last month or so.

obviously a good pick, saints definitely improved this year as if it isnt obvious enough. but to take the load off Brees is the biggest reason as I dont know if he could carry the offense as well as he used to.

12 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

I actually cant think of any either now you mention it. I like the progression he has shown this year, any reasonable fan would want to give him a couple years to see what we are actually getting. And to say he isnt as good as Kamara at the moment is not an insult as he is playing as good as if not better than any other back in the league right now.

Oh certainly. When talking about young players, I like to talk about how they're playing, in terms to their peers, not how they rank. Things can change too fast. There's quite a few runners I'd rank above Kamara. None that I would say are playing better at the moment. 

Archived