• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thank god for 14 non offensive points.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

Well in fairness, the year we went 15-1, we did the same thing against the other Mccown.  Took a josh norman int to save us at the end  It happens.

Common denominator: Ron Rivera

Great coaches field teams that play better in the second half, not worse.

51 minutes ago, Joe the Show said:

Cam played awful and we still won the game.  I think this is a good thing.  Solid team effort!  A road win in the NFL is never easy.

Exactly. Coming off that Monday night game, veryone expected us to beat the hell outta the Jets. 

It doesn't quite work that way. We weren't very convincing but we won, that's all that matters. 

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

Funchess dropped two touchdowns that resulted in FGs

Big drops to me we could've been handling them gotta make those plays could be putting up monster numbers too.

12 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Good teams score with their D and ST. About time the Panthers joined the party.

Yea that's true scoring in all phases or big plays that change games is what a good teams do watch out for Clay he's been on the brink of big returns every game I'm ready for him to work on catching a few passes and making something shake.

1 hour ago, ThPantherFan said:

I was saying the same thing.  Every bye we come out flat.

That is a myth.  We have won three in a row after the bye.  In 2015, we had our best win up to that point in the season against Seattle.  In 2016, we played probably our best game of the year against Arizona.  This year, we beat a Jets team that has actually been fairly tough at home, losing to the Pats by 7, Atl by 5, and beating everyone else at home. Points wise, we gave them their worst beating of the year at home so far.

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Hats off to Horton, Luke and Clay. 

They won this game for us. 

Great team win. It's nice to see our defense get in the end zone, and our special teams be special for the first time in a decade.

This bodes well for us if and when our offense regains it's composure.

36 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

That is a myth.  We have won three in a row after the bye.  In 2015, we had our best win up to that point in the season against Seattle.  In 2016, we played probably our best game of the year against Arizona.  This year, we beat a Jets team that has actually been fairly tough at home, losing to the Pats by 7, Atl by 5, and beating everyone else at home. Points wise, we gave them their worst beating of the year at home so far.

Glad to be corrected.

Archived