• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thank god for 14 non offensive points.

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

How long have you been watching football?  A win in the NFL is hard to come by. I don't care how it looked.

For longer than you've probably been alive.

I'm fine with ugly wins, but the reality is we're feasting on bad teams, and even then looking mediocre.

Next week is a lot bigger test.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

We let a horrible team keep it close.

I'm not optimistic for when we face a good team.

No we blew out the dolphins.

The Jets aren't a horrible team. Far from it. They've kept it close in Every Game this year. The Jets aren't a great team, but they're not horrible, or even close to it.

Just now, Rags said:

No we blew out the dolphins.

The Jets aren't a horrible team. Far from it. They've kept it close in Every Game this year. The Jets aren't a great team, but they're not horrible, or even close to it.

That fourth quarter point differential doesn't say "good team" to me.

19 minutes ago, Joe the Show said:

Cam played awful and we still won the game.  I think this is a good thing.  Solid team effort!  A road win in the NFL is never easy.

Yeah but we need Cam to play consistent for 3-4 straight games in order to win the SB. We can only afford so many bad games from Cam, especially against tougher competition.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That fourth quarter point differential doesn't say "good team" to me.

So should every team that beat the Jets be concerned they let the Jets hang around because outside of the Bills and Raiders, both teams with worse records than us, the Jets have been in every game.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

For longer than you've probably been alive.

I'm fine with ugly wins, but the reality is we're feasting on bad teams, and even then looking mediocre.

Next week is a lot bigger test.

So we didn't dominate a pretty competitive team on the road?  We found a way to win.  

1 minute ago, Rags said:

So should every team that beat the Jets be concerned they let the Jets hang around because outside of the Bills and Raiders, both teams with worse records than us, the Jets have been in every game.

You remember a few years ago when we kept dropping games in the last quarter?

That's the Jets now.

Archived