• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Van Roten

saX man

He's been good, and when you think about how thin we were last year we can feel much better about the fact that he can cover guard and center. I remember reading a link to an article about his journey as an UDFA which made me hope that he would do well. The same adaptability is there with Moton who can also cover tackle. It will be interesting to see if we re-sign Norwell, and if they don't whether they will draft at the position or promote someone. Will Mkalil continue to improve or will they reinforce at tackle in what appears to be a draft with more options at that position? How about a new center after RKalil's season? It won't happen but i read that cutting him this year would save 7.5 mill off the cap.

9 minutes ago, SeoulPanther said:

It will be interesting to see if we re-sign Norwell

Norwell's a beast, but I wouldn't be surprised to let him walk and let Taylor Moton be our guard.

Got to admit, as the season progressed Daryl Williams is looking a lot better and could solidify the RT spot. Definitely won't be mistaken for an all-pro, but could churn out to be competent, which is all I'm hoping for.

Taylor Moton would be a freaking nasty guard. Panthers def should take a look at that if they want to save cap and let Norwell get a shot elsewhere.

45 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Norwell's a beast, but I wouldn't be surprised to let him walk and let Taylor Moton be our guard.

Got to admit, as the season progressed Daryl Williams is looking a lot better and could solidify the RT spot. Definitely won't be mistaken for an all-pro, but could churn out to be competent, which is all I'm hoping for.

Taylor Moton would be a freaking nasty guard. Panthers def should take a look at that if they want to save cap and let Norwell get a shot elsewhere.

Yeah, depending on how contract talks go it wouldn't be the end of the world. 

Just keep the OL pipeline full. 

Archived