• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Putting Corn on IR was a mistake.

Jeremy Igo

11 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Still dodging. This thread wasn't purely about Corn and his knee now was it? 

It was a complete failure at trying to drum up something because all the premise it was based on was false. However I suppose it worked some because you went on an unrelated Hurney tangent wanting to pull in just about anything. It's ridiculous .

Why turn every single topic no matter how specific in to the same rehashed topic a thousand times?

4 minutes ago, csx said:

It was a complete failure at trying to drum up something because all the premise it was based on was false. However I suppose it worked some because you went on an unrelated Hurney tangent wanting to pull in just about anything. It's ridiculous .

Why turn every single topic no matter how specific in to the same rehashed topic a thousand times?

Go back and read the initial post. Like I said, the premise of this thread was never simply Corn and his knee.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Go back and read the initial post. Like I said, the premise of this thread was never simply Corn and his knee.

Um...yes it was.  

Title: 

Putting Corn on IR is mistake. 

His injury was not serious. 

He would be fully up to speed right about now

It just so happens now is when he would be needed the most with Captain injured. 

Instead of putting him on IR 24 hours later and giving us the ability to bring him back this season, Hurney decided to keep two kickers. We all know own how that ended. 

So yeah it was simply about Corn and his knee.  You are the one that went deeper. 

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That's basically what I just did. 

I thought my post was a clear extension of the original post. Others disagreed. Cool. 

The first post did mention hurney. I don't see the problem. And it's funny seeing hubby,  of all people, tell you not to play the victim. Seems like that's what 90% of his posts are now

7 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

The first post did mention hurney. I don't see the problem. And it's funny seeing hubby,  of all people, tell you not to play the victim. Seems like that's what 90% of his posts are now

It's been so long since you've had an actual comment about football, I had forgotten you were here. But hey, just keep nipping at those coattails. I'm sure someone will play with you soon enough.

Archived