• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Putting Corn on IR was a mistake.

Jeremy Igo

12 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

I mean....Cap not playing is still a concern 

You are talking about playing time? Right? Because I can agree that he needs more reps. I don't see his name on the injury report. So this post kinda concerns me. Please tell me my Cap ain't hurt. 

IMO, Cap has shown to be a viable option in the running game. So it must be his blocking, which I thought was above serviceable. Or his pass catching, which I believe is at least serviceable. That is limiting his reps. 

I know Stew is the starter. But it is getting late in the season, and Cap has fresher legs. Let the kid get some reps. Please. 

Oh crap. You were referring to Capt., not Cap. Dude? Dang. LOL You got me. You gave me a mini heart attack for the Holidays. Man, your Xmas gifts must be...eclectic. 

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

You are talking about playing time? Right? Because I can agree that he needs more reps. I don't see his name on the injury report. So this post kinda concerns me. Please tell me my Cap ain't hurt. 

IMO, Cap has shown to be a viable option in the running game. So it must be his blocking, which I thought was above serviceable. Or his pass catching, which I believe is at least serviceable. That is limiting his reps. 

I know Stew is the starter. But it is getting late in the season, and Cap has fresher legs. Let the kid get some reps. Please. 

trust me, i was confused to, but I think he's referring to Captain

2 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

I'm talking about Captain Munnerlyn possibly not playing on Sunday 

Oh sure. Jump in to splain yourself, after we already figured it out. Sheesh. jk and Happy Holidays to you, and yours. And don't forget your jacket this weekend. It's gon be cold out there. 

16 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Not going to lie. You sure seem to be going out of your way to throw Shula, and now Hurndog under the bus. Nothing overt. Just a bunch of these little dig type things. 

Yep pretty much nail on the head right there.  They sit in the wings with he I told you so's.

Archived