• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top Panthers things to be thankful for?

Jeremy Igo

9 hours ago, iamcline said:

Right now it's Marty Hurney. Ridiculous, is it not?

As a total Godfather guy and I hate to disrespect what he did here...I am going to agree so far for Hurney.  He has been pretty good so far.  I am willing to give a man props for some nice moves.  Now, we lose to the Jets...he's out with the trash again.  LOL.  :shades:

Totally kidding but I'm a Panther fan its week to week.

Thankful to be 7-3. Life is much more fun when Panthers win.

Thankful we have a bunch of the best players in the NFL to watch and root for: Cam, Pep, Luke, TD, Greg, KK, Stew, CMC... What an abundance of talent.

Thankful too that this team is about so much more than play on the field... so many of the players go above and beyond to serve the community.  It's a blessing for sure.

12 minutes ago, bull123 said:

One of my fav Panthers memories is when Luke intercepted 2 passes vs the cowgirls and we stomped them on Thanksgiving Day

one of my favorite all time Panther wins

Indeed, that game was so much fun.  I don't really mind Panthers not playing on Thanksgiving... Usually too much going on for me on Thanksgiving to do more than glance at any game occasionally.  But that 2015 Thanksgiving game was worth waiting 20 seasons for!  Great memories!

Thankful that we haven't completely collapsed in the face of:

1. Cam recovering from offseason surgery.

2. Trading away our "best" WR mid-season.

3. Greg Olsen being out most of the year.

4. Matt Kalil.

5. Luke getting another concussion.

6. Samuels getting knocked out for the season.

7. Ryan Kalil basically being out for the year.

8. Mike Shula

I mean, all these things and we are still in the hunt for a division title and technically in the driver's seat for a wildcard berth. That's pretty awesome. Plus, we beat the goddamn Patriots! Man....it has actually been a damn good year.

On 11/23/2017 at 3:49 AM, propagandamachine said:

Fact that... we probably have the best team in the NFL.... thanks to gettleman and were probably going to go all the way to the super bowl.  And were sitting here whinning ... meanwhile  Mc dermott is now playing musical chairs with quarterbacks... ALa wakbar...

Enthusiasm and optimism is high with this guy. Yeah, the Panthers are pretty good, but saying they'll "probably...go all the way to the Super Bowl" is a bit of a stretch. Maybe go to the SB? Sure. But its still solidly in the "unlikely" category unless they climb up to one of the top 2 seeds in the NFC. Making it to The Show as a wild card will be tough, especially with the NFC having most of the top teams this year. 

Archived