• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Ryan loves lemon pepper wings

Jeremy Igo

17 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Yes! Korean flavors are so underrated and really an unknown commodity. Korean BBQ is the best food in the world. Spicy Pork, Bugolgi and Kalbi with some Kimchee. Good lord.

I fell in love with gochujang(sp) and use it often making a sauce. And if you are in Charlotte, that Super G Int'l grocery on Independence is the ish.

I discovered quality Korean BBQ when i was living in NYC, there is a Korean town in Manhattan but even better than that is in Queens. And one of the coolest things was Soju served in a big watermelon.

2 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

I fell in love with gochujang(sp) and use it often making a sauce. And if you are in Charlotte, that Super G Int'l grocery on Independence is the ish.

I discovered quality Korean BBQ when i was living in NYC, there is a Korean town in Manhattan but even better than that is in Queens. And one of the coolest things was Soju served in a big watermelon.

I spent 3 1/2 years in Korea.  One of my favorites was a dish called jajangmyeon.  Basically noodles with blackbean sauce with bits of meat and veggies cooked in.  Looks like black spaghetti.  Could get if for less that 50 cents (200 won) back in the 80's.  Cost about $15 at a korean restaurant here in the states.

Traditional lemon pepper wings are some nasty poo. Jazz it up a little using lemon zest, I dry my lemon zest and grind it in a spice mill, add some white and black pepper, little thai chili powder (again fresh made ), little bourbon and a little honey. That's not your normal lemon pepper wings. That's good poo. Matt Ryan would poo his pants, again. 

3 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

Luckily I was able to spend a year in South Korea and live in Hawaii where there is a huge influx of Korean flavors. Soju is awesome. The sneakiest drink in the game.

1 hour ago, OBXPantha said:

I spent 3 1/2 years in Korea.  One of my favorites was a dish called jajangmyeon.  Basically noodles with blackbean sauce with bits of meat and veggies cooked in.  Looks like black spaghetti.  Could get if for less that 50 cents (200 won) back in the 80's.  Cost about $15 at a korean restaurant here in the states.

Black noodles? Yeah I can’t find that ish anywhere. 

13 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Luckily I was able to spend a year in South Korea and live in Hawaii where there is a huge influx of Korean flavors. Soju is awesome. The sneakiest drink in the game.

nice, but to have it come out in a watermelon and a scoop to fill up the cup was pretty awesome

Archived