• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alex Armah

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

In the first play, Stew has to slow up for the exchange.

Stewart and slow I will agree with that statement,  And his ball security is very suspect as well.  Covers at first contact and then lets it go and the ball is exposed.  I was worried on a couple of plays Monday night. 

7 minutes ago, Cat said:

So I'm a bit out of the loop due to travel. I noticed we were using a FB against the Dolphins when did this start up? Falcons game? 

He's been getting more and more snaps since they brought him up from the PS.  They have been using him at FB and TE.  The last 2 games he has been getting a lot more reps and it's paying dividends. Its great to have a true FB again.

4 hours ago, jfra78 said:

He's been getting more and more snaps since they brought him up from the PS.  They have been using him at FB and TE.  The last 2 games he has been getting a lot more reps and it's paying dividends. Its great to have a true FB again.

Don’t think he’s had any snaps at TE the past two games. Strictly in the backfield as a FB. 

5 hours ago, Cat said:

So I'm a bit out of the loop due to travel. I noticed we were using a FB against the Dolphins when did this start up? Falcons game? 

Yep Falcons game was the first game where he was actually involved in the game plan and playing a considerable amount of snaps. Before then he had a handful here or there but not much. He’s coming into his own as a blocker; hopefully we can get him involved with the ball in his hands too. He’s been involved in special teams since he’s been on the active roster.

On 11/15/2017 at 7:23 AM, Jmac said:

What ever they are doing that's igniting the running game (Cam running again is a big part of it), they need to keep it going. Armah is a nice piece to add to it.

Replacing KB with speed has opened things up and created space to run the ball. 

Archived