• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alex Armah

Jeremy Igo

One of my favorite Tolbert moments (least favorite?) was during his last season with the Panthers.  He was running the ball, forgot that he was a tub o goo and tried to pull a spin move on a LB.  His legs just gave out during the spin and he fell even though there was no contact.

51 minutes ago, ecu88 said:

If not, that would have been a 20yd for him at least. JStew is doing good imo. Our blocking has seemed to have gotten better.  With a bye week and a healthy Olsen coming back we are getting close to being back on all cylinders. By playoffs, we should be prime to have a run.

The play was at around the 15 yard line

41 minutes ago, WilmyWood said:

One of my favorite Tolbert moments (least favorite?) was during his last season with the Panthers.  He was running the ball, forgot that he was a tub o goo and tried to pull a spin move on a LB.  His legs just gave out during the spin and he fell even though there was no contact.

I’m quite particular to his tipped DA pass getting picked off to open the Seahawks game last year .

3 hours ago, ladypanther said:

I like seeing him get more reps.  Looks like he has tons of potential...just needs to get some experience.  I see him making a big difference out there.

How long before he gets to catch his 1st pass?

Not long, as we need to buck the trend of him only blocking for our scouting reports.  I'm sure he will receive a couple of targets very soon, if not in our next game

Archived