• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post Game Notes - Dolphins at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

lol my family's name is on the stadium fug off.

besides im not the one that acted like i didnt know what play last night could have been most closely associated with the term "busted play". :eyeroll:

i could care less if your family's name is on the stadium. mine probably is too since my grandparents are PSL owners from day one. my point is that you sure act dumb as hell when it comes to football and Panthers football here on this forum.

2 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

you just fuging described a busted play. right after saying thats not a busted play. obviously im not the delusional one. 

lol do you know what a run stop defense is it happens like all the time. 

sometimes it doesn't work. 

generally most people would consider a busted play one where someone isn't covered at all. Drake ran through 11 people covering him. It happens. Relax.

11 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

lol my family's name is on the stadium fug off.

that was a one cut run. There was nothing busted about it. The Panthers had a safety on the line to stop the run and he guessed the wrong way. 

sometimes they make better calls than the defense. you don't have to get all delusional and butt sad about it. 

Your family's name?

Bank

Of

America

Stadium

All of those are crappy names.

The Parallels between Denver and us aren't something to be ignored imo

Broncos have a legendary offense and get smacked by Seattle's defense. Two years later, Denver is a good team with offensive struggles that peaked at the exact right moment. 

This might deserve it's own thread but looking at the rest of our schedule

at Jets

at Saints

home Vikings

home Packers

away Bucs

away Falcons

I really don't see how we don't go at MINIMUM 3-3 with that, and that's assuming Atlanta is still competing for a playoff spot by that last game. At best those are all winnable games for us but that's unrealistic so I'll give us 5-1. 

Jets should be a win yea they aren't a cakewalk but at the end of the day it's Josh McCown. I'm more worried about Bowles, early in Cam's career he really frustrated him with some unique blitz schemes. Win.

At Saints I'm going to pencil in as a loss but don't count us out, we clearly slept on the saints the first go around, won't be the same this time. Loss

Vikings at home will be a tough matchup. Their defense really frustrated and pretty much dismantled our season last year. They have two of the best WRs in football right now. Still a very winnable game. Win

Packers is a crapshoot. Rodgers is actually pegged to be back by then, however if the Packers aren't in playoff contention by that point I highly doubt he comes back. Plus it will be his first game back on a surgically repaired throwing arm- very winnable but will be tough no doubt. Win

The Bucs will have all but quit by this point, probably will look like a trap game for the first 10 minutes before the Bucs give up entirely. Win

Falcons away could be a very tough game depending on how they stand for playoffs. Loss

11-5 gets us the 5 seed. 

On 11/14/2017 at 12:49 PM, Bronn said:

Just guessing based on what I saw on TV, but for some reason Funchess wouldn't give away that first TD ball that he got even though Cam tried to get him to.

IIRC the next one was CAPs, and it looked like he didn't really want to either, but Cam made him do it.

EDIT:

I just read that, on that first Funchess TD, he had promised the family of a soldier he was representing that if he scored he would deliver the ball to them. He was making good on that promise with that first TD.

you can actually hear Funch say "my soldier" to Cam after the TD around 3:37 here

Archived