• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post Game Notes - Dolphins at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Come on man, you gotta mention Stew becoming Carolina’s all-time rushing leader now with over 7,000 yards! Loved seeing that pop up on the screen.

He was already the all time leading rusher. He did top 7000 but not sure that's some special milestone... 

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Carolina scored five touchdowns, the most since a 46-point effort against San Francisco last season (9/19/16).

Sorry, I'm sleep-deprived and have been fighting a monstrous cold for the past week, but wasn't it 6 TDs?

2 for CMC

2 for Funch

1 for Dickson

1 for CAP

4 hours ago, Captroop said:

Hey, @Jeremy Igo actually I got a question about something I noticed last night during the broadcast. After the CAP touchdown, Cam came up to him and told him to hand the ball off to a kid in the crowd, and just reading body language, CAP looked really bummed. He wanted to hold onto his first TD ball of the season, it looked like. Did you see that at all, or were you able to hear what was said between them?

Just guessing based on what I saw on TV, but for some reason Funchess wouldn't give away that first TD ball that he got even though Cam tried to get him to.

IIRC the next one was CAPs, and it looked like he didn't really want to either, but Cam made him do it.

EDIT:

I just read that, on that first Funchess TD, he had promised the family of a soldier he was representing that if he scored he would deliver the ball to them. He was making good on that promise with that first TD.

7 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Somewhere in the middle is where they are, and that just might be good enough for a real playoff run. 

@ Chicago: 3 offensive points

vs Miami: 45 offensive points

AVG(45,3) = 24 

With this defense (only giving up 18pts/g, 3rd in NFL), 24 points per game is enough IMHO for a playoff run

6 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

Do we worry about the 21 points we gave up or nah?

Nah. one was a busted, fluky play. the other was a garbage time TD. for all intents and purposes, we only gave up one real drive & TD.

5 hours ago, TNPanther said:

The entire D-line was subbed too. 

yep. even on the busted play where that RB scored, Wes Horton was subbing in. 

4 hours ago, electro's horse said:

Amazing how cmc demoralized them early. 

You, of all people, are not allowed to act like you suddenly think CMC is amazing. not when youve been trashing him since April. get poo on.

3 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

the Kenyon Drake 66 yard touchdown run that you would obviously know about if you actually fuging watched Panthers football you troll

lol my family's name is on the stadium fug off.

that was a one cut run. There was nothing busted about it. The Panthers had a safety on the line to stop the run and he guessed the wrong way. 

sometimes they make better calls than the defense. you don't have to get all delusional and butt sad about it. 

3 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

lol my family's name is on the stadium fug off.

that was a one cut run. There was nothing busted about it. The Panthers had a safety on the line to stop the run and he guessed the wrong way. 

sometimes they make better calls than the defense. you don't have to get all delusional and butt sad about it. 

you just fuging described a busted play. right after saying thats not a busted play. obviously im not the delusional one. 

Archived