• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers set franchise yardage record...

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, electro's horse said:

cam breaks that in 2012

time waits for no man

Yupperz. Because it's a dang shame a 27 year old, 250lb, 6'5'' QB can't outrun everybody. Superman my azz. Amirite?

2 hours ago, electro's horse said:

btw rushing and receiving combined our first round pick got a whopping 50 of them.

I mean, dang man. He had a whopping 8 touches. And he only scored 2 TDs. What a waste of a pick. I tell ya what.

Some folks would think; Geez, we had 570 yards, and almost scored 50. Yet McC only had 50 yards, and 2 TDs. But not you. You were willing to think outside the box.

I don't care what anyone else thinks. You are good at this.

9 hours ago, stbugs said:

I will give it to Shula, best play calling all year long. No let up and only a couple of questionable calls (like the fake screen and spin back, which I lovingly call the Khalil Mack Special) instead of an entire quarter of questionable calls.

OL finally appears to be in gear.

That fake screen spin back is unconventional but if Cam would have hit McCaffrey on that last night it was going for yuuuge yardage. 

Either way- great performance last night 

11 hours ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

7 guys caught passes.  No 100 yard receiver.  Some might frown at nobody "stepping up and breaking out" but I look at t the other way.  Spread it around like that every week and your creating big problems for a D.C. 

Best post I’ve seen all year. We got a guy dissing  CMC cuz he only got 50 yards. He got 2 TDs and spring a guy for another. Spread it around, stats don’t matter. Points are all that matter at the end of 60 mins. Did you make them happen???

1 hour ago, electro's horse said:

Oh wow he blocked? 

Just like 9 other guys on the field?

hang a banner

9 other guys blocking on the field?  Damn that means Cam even got a block in after throwing the ball to Funch.  GOAT

CMC had a great night.  Keep on with your pitch fork though. 

Archived