• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints clearly the best team in the NFCS, and it's not close

Jeremy Igo

There's no reason to lose hope at this point. We're currently 1.5 games behind, and if we win Monday we're right back to only 0.5 games behind them.

We still have a chance to win the division actually, it all depends on how many times NO loses and if we can get a hot streak going of our own. It'll help out alot if they get beat by the Redskins or Rams. Redskins are just okay but the Rams look legit, its possible they could lose to the Rams, we win against Dolphins and Jets (Panthers 8-3 , Saints 8-3 )  , and whoever wins on 12/3 gets 1st place in the division. I don't think that unfeasible at all. With a win that day and a Rams win the previous week, Panthers would be 9-3 and Saints would be 8-4, 1st place. 

Jeremy makes an excellent point...traditional run game, power for the saints

I watched that Saints game for quite a bit in between my favorite sport,

watching Washington lose

bills flatter than a pancake and zero offense 

I don't fear the Saints, a good defense beats a good offense every time...ill take luke  and the Panthers DTs over the Saints 

It's  Shula vs. he Saints D coordinator that is concerning 

47 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Saints are the real deal this year. Their running game is scary good. While we are stuck with an innefective run option they are lining up a traditional 2 back set and destroying defenses.

Panthers have a lot of work to do, I'm not sure I have enough faith in the offensive coaching to get it done.

Brees passed for 130 yards, and they dropped 47 ... Damn

I'd be curious to see them play against a good, healthy quarterback.  During this 7 game winning streak, they faced Cam & Winston with injured shoulders, Stafford with an injured ankle, Tyrod Taylor, Brett Hundley, Mitchell Trubisky, Jay Cutler.  They will face better quarterbacks later this season with a hopefully healthier Cam, Matt Ryan twice, Goff & Cousins.  Their run game is certainly good, but if you get behind early it takes the running game out.  

The Saints have a drive where they literally run it up the gut 9 times in a row for a 90-yard TD drive, yet we’re still talking about offensive playcalling?? At what point then do you attribute the success of their run game to their personnel? Sean Payton is a brilliant offensive mind...but this win was not a result of brilliant playcalling. This was simply Buffalo getting manhandled in the trenches on both sides.

1 minute ago, MasterAwesome said:

The Saints have a drive where they literally run it up the gut 9 times in a row for a 90-yard TD drive, yet we’re still talking about offensive playcalling?? At what point then do you attribute the success of their run game to their personnel? Sean Payton is a brilliant offensive mind...but this win was not a result of brilliant playcalling. This was simply Buffalo getting manhandled in the trenches on both sides.

Nope..it's always about coaching. Nothing to do with player execution. Stop making sense. It's not welcome around here. 

10 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Game was out of reach and the defense was just going through the motions trying not to get injured.

Try to make the same argument with the first half. I'll wait.

Archived