• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints clearly the best team in the NFCS, and it's not close

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

We’re 6-3.  I’m ready to see us move to 7-3 tomorrow.  

Its just too soon to be worried about that stuff.

We got MIA, BYE, JETS.  Olsen should be back for the jets.

Were getting better, healthy at the right time.  AND as a historically better second half team I’m hopeful the team gels and hits it stride.

Exactly.  Like the Wolf in Pulp Fiction said-let’s not suck dick just yet.  Good win for them but better chance they lose one of their next two than us.  And even if not, so what?  We can and have won there more often than not.  They’ve been stooges for too long for us to wave the white flag now.

2015 Panthers had the best offense before running into brick wall defense of the Broncos. If the Panthers are as good defensively as the stats show they have a chance if they slow their offense down, just like the Panthers 2 years ago the Saints are a lot more vulnerable when they aren't scoring a lot of points.

3 minutes ago, Chris1 said:

2015 Panthers had the best offense before running into brick wall defense of the Broncos. If the Panthers are as good defensively as the stats show they have a chance if they slow their offense down, just like the Panthers 2 years ago the Saints are a lot more vulnerable when they aren't scoring a lot of points.

That brick wall you mentioned started when we played Falcons when they ended our undefeated run.

8 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Oh maybe I was confused by your post. Sounded to me like you were saying RR sucks after a bye and hoping they're gameplanning thinking we played the Saints after the bye. 

Oh got you. I knew we were playing the saints, I was just saying in general we suck after a bye no matter who we play is all.

24 minutes ago, NavyPF4L said:

It's more so Brees 》 Cam if anything else... 

What do you really think Brees would have done had he of had our defense these last few years

No, its more like Payton or any other OC in the league >>> Shula. 

If you think it's all Cam, you're pretty dumb.

31 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Saints are the real deal this year. Their running game is scary good. While we are stuck with an innefective run option they are lining up a traditional 2 back set and destroying defenses.

Panthers have a lot of work to do, I'm not sure I have enough faith in the offensive coaching to get it done.

I don’t, honestly if we somehow pull off a win against the saints this year I’ll be shocked.

32 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Saints are the real deal this year. Their running game is scary good. While we are stuck with an innefective run option they are lining up a traditional 2 back set and destroying defenses.

Panthers have a lot of work to do, I'm not sure I have enough faith in the offensive coaching to get it done.

They are the best team in the league. Not sure we win the division

2 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Wildcard 

Yeah I see a repeat of 2013 with a one and done type of situation. The offense we are running with Shula just will not be able to be sustained in the playoffs against the big boys. Saints, Eagles, even the Rams have better offenses than us.

Archived