• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints clearly the best team in the NFCS, and it's not close

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

We’re 6-3.  I’m ready to see us move to 7-3 tomorrow.  

Its just too soon to be worried about that stuff.

We got MIA, BYE, JETS.  Olsen should be back for the jets.

Were getting better, healthy at the right time.  AND as a historically better second half team I’m hopeful the team gels and hits it stride.

This made me feel a little better.

8 minutes ago, NavyPF4L said:

It's more so Brees 》 Cam if anything else... 

What do you really think Brees would have done had he of had our defense these last few years

If you believe that, you haven't been watching the Saints.  Brees is still good, not as good as he was five years ago, but better than most.  But the Saints oline dominated the Bills dline.  It was old fashioned smash mouth football, running the ball up the gut.  Kamara averaged nearly 10 ypc, and many of the runs were up the middle.  

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Saints have 300 yards rushing.. I remember when we could actually run the ball

If Saints are going to continue to run the ball this efficiently and have that defense to back them up.............WHILE still having Brees at QB, it's game over.

4 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

This may sound dumb, but I don’t quite understand your meaning. Jets have been solid on D some games and some games they have been poo.

Oh maybe I was confused by your post. Sounded to me like you were saying RR sucks after a bye and hoping they're gameplanning thinking we played the Saints after the bye. 

As I watch their pass offense its short short, big pass... thats their plan. The short bullshit set up the big plays

The first thing to do is stop the run and then we can focus on that pass routine. 

Their defense has been the biggest surprise, but with Cam running again I think our offense is much better. We have to score points in the redzone though. We're 25th right now. The Saints are 8th

Archived