• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Gameday thread...

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Our '15 team were pretty much the biggest trash talking douches in the league that year. And I loved every minute of it. It's part of the game.

Yes but we didn't go many weeks afterwards trash talking a team that we don't normally play. Like Houston for an example, we beat them in week 2 that season and we don't normally play them, we didn't continue trash talking that team late in the season. No, we celebrated our accomplishments that week and moved on to the next team. Look put simply, I'm not bashing you for your view, I'm not attacking it, I'm simply stating how I view it thanks to how I feel they acted. This is coming from my interactions with there fans and how they reacted. Anyhow, over time I'm sure I'll get over my distaste for them but until that time comes I'm going to cheer against them unless it benefits us in some manner.

25 minutes ago, LA_Panther said:

I agree I was being sarcastic... but I still feel we we’ll win one in the next few years ... Don’t know how, but It is a different league today. You just need a few pieces, luck with injuries and make a run ... 

As a fan it doesn't hurt to be positive.  If this team's offense gels and the d continues to play lights out anything could happen.

However, if the Panthers make it back to the big dance and the coaching staff comes into the game as unprepared as in 2015, they should all be fired at the postgame news conference.

5 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Yeah, I've got to admit, thought the Panthers would crush the Broncos in the SB.

To Denver's credit they came in as underdogs and played some smash mouth D.

Their O was mediocre, but that was enough as our offense was abysmal and our coaching staff had no idea how to react. 

We may have made it to SB but question is  "Were we actually ready to play in the SB?"

Just because we made it there don't mean we were ready to play there unless I am wrong with this comment and if I am I apologize for being wrong.

5 hours ago, rbsponsel52 said:

We may have made it to SB but question is  "Were we actually ready to play in the SB?"

Just because we made it there don't mean we were ready to play there unless I am wrong with this comment and if I am I apologize for being wrong.

Define "ready to play in the SB"

Because by your argument every team that has lost in the SB was "ready"

Archived