• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Gameday thread...

Jeremy Igo

I can give Dak a pass on this game simply because of how terrible that line played plus they were missing Zeke terribly. No run game plus terrible line.......welp that just sounds too familiar. Hopefully the spark we saw running last week can carry over and we keep it up the rest of the season.

11 minutes ago, ichigo1057 said:

I can give Dak a pass on this game simply because of how terrible that line played plus they were missing Zeke terribly. No run game plus terrible line.......welp that just sounds too familiar. Hopefully the spark we saw running last week can carry over and we keep it up the rest of the season.

well i just see it as they got a taste of what we have to deal with for multiple seasons 

3 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

Jimmy Johnson just said don't count out Carolina we can win the division :)

because mathematically is very possible . We have 7 games left to potentially win and the Saints have 7 games left to potentially lose, and we're currently 1.5 games behind...

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

well i just see it as they got a taste of what we have to deal with for multiple seasons 

Yeah pretty much. Though I can't remember the last time our running game was quiet as bad as earlier in the season. It does remind me of when JStew was hurt and all DeAngelo would do is run into the line and fall down. Then again we have the talent now to do things just have to use it the correct ways.

2 minutes ago, LA_Panther said:

It’s more than possible

the problem is the way the saints are playing since they whooped us, and the schizophrenic nature of our team this year 

to be honest I'm glad the falcons won cause they still play the saints twice and I want to still in it so they give their all and hopfully beat the saints.

Archived