• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Gameday thread...

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

I was thinking that. Maybe a Cowboys L would help us because it would push them down in the wildcard race.

Yes, and Falcons play Seahawks next week so they really aren't a danger to us unless they just run the table rest of the way.

10 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Yep, I know people wanted the Falcons to lose, but with the Saints cruising and a real possibility that the Saints beat the Falcons twice, a Falcons win would be better for us. The Falcons play Seattle, us, Minnesota and NO twice. That's 5 very lose-able games. I don't see the Falcons catching up to us/NO. If the Falcons lose this one, they are for the most part out and then a lame duck. We don't want a lame duck 5-8 Falcons playing NO two times.

All in all, not a good weekend for our playoff hopes. Seattle already won, Saints win huge, Vikings win, Packers win (don't need Rodgers with any incentive), Lions win and even stinker TB won.

Let's hope that the Texans can somehow pull it out against the Rams and the Falcons can pull out this one against Dallas.

We just have to take care of what we can control. Win out. We owe the Saints for that beat-down we got

2 minutes ago, LA_Panther said:

We gotta run the table and will be tied with the saints (not sure who got the tie breaker) ... But don't see us running the table. Those Bears and Eagles losses were so winnable ....damn 

Saints are going to lose to us and once or twice more.

Ain't it interesting that when the great and amazing Dak Prescott isn't playing behind the best OL in the NFL, he isn't that great and amazing?

And the studio show does nothing but make excuses.  "He needs help!  He can't do it all himself!"

Now that's a very interesting theory, Mr. Studio Talkers... do tell me more.

Archived