• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we lose to Jay Cutler?

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

We're going to drop a 40 burger on them and allow two field goals.

Cutler will look so bad he'll get yet another coach fired.

Do you have some inside info about the players tying up Rivera and leaving him in the locker room at halftime?  Because if Ron sees this team has even a slight lead going into the second half, he'll put the kibosh on any of those "risky" scoring drives Cam likes to do.

17 minutes ago, rayzor said:

if we had a coaching staff with a killer mentality, i would feel more confident.

it is what it is...again.

Yep. No matter how dominating we look, come 4th quarter we will throw out the gameplan and play conservative, allowing for yet another comeback. Hopefully this time we will be up by 21 going into the 4th. Even then it's not a given we hold the lead.

2 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

IMO, there is no reason to start a thread that was worded in this manner.

The Huddle is a business based upon a...discussion board.

For it to be a viable one, the owner must keep it from becoming a ...discussion bored.

It's that simple.

Pretty convinced that this team can beat anyone in the NFL, depending on the team we field that day but I am also convinced that we can lose to any team in the NFL...especially those with what I would consider crappy QB's.  We have a knack for making bad QB's look like Super Bowl MVP's.  

Archived