• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gettlemagic?

Jeremy Igo

D.G didn't deserve getting the boot.  He got this franchise out of cap hell and added some real talent.  I wish that he had paid more attention to the offensive line, no one is perfect. I dread what may be ahead with Hurney back. 

15 minutes ago, Jmac said:

D.G didn't deserve getting the boot.  He got this franchise out of cap hell and added some real talent.  I wish that he had paid more attention to the offensive line, no one is perfect. I dread what may be ahead with Hurney back. 

original.jpg?ver=1386091145

19 minutes ago, Jmac said:

That's why I put JRTragic since we should have GMan still and I've heard some rumors regarding our #8 pick that would prove meddling of the worst sort.

40 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Just rumors no direct evidence. But stuff like JR would have made them pick CMC over Fournette even if he was still on the board at 8.

Imagine the Huddle after that.

This sounds like stuff spun off of one of the commentators stating that Cam said he knew CMC would be drafted when he was invited to Richardson's house.

And to be fair, it sounds very believable. 

Archived