• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This fuggin guy...

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

Yeah it’s definitely a protest but.

Nah if it was Free Fua, he woulda been wearing a Falcons jersey. I’m sure this week he’ll be among the visiting Dolphins fans. Whatever helps him sleep at night. I prefer to keep my integrity 

It has become obvious to everyone with an IQ over 60 that whichever team I “root” for loses... so it’s a very simple formula. “Root” for whoever the Panthers play and it should lead to a SB. You’re welcome.

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

It has become obvious to everyone with an IQ over 60 that whichever team I “root” for loses... so it’s a very simple formula. “Root” for whoever the Panthers play and it should lead to a SB. You’re welcome.

thats why you had a Bills avatar and revoked your own fandom after the KB trade.

dont try to make excuses. no one wants you here. go be a bandwagon jumper elsewhere.

Just now, UpstatePanther said:

retard? im not the one thinking that changing my avatar and actively rooting for Panthers opponents will actually make them win, so......................

Yeah it’s 100% the reason we won yesterday... christ.

This is a internet message board, who the hell cares. Its amazing how easy it is to rattle some of you. 

33 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yeah it’s 100% the reason we won yesterday... christ.

This is a internet message board, who the hell cares. Its amazing how easy it is to rattle some of you. 

the only thing that had me rattled about you is how quickly you turned on your team just because they did something you didnt like. you showed yourself as one who is easily rattled, so what room have you to talk? none. not with that damn Dolphins avatar. 

have a good day. youre not worth any more of my time.

3 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

I seriously thought of free willie with your name beside Miami’s logo......

29 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

the only thing that had me rattled about you is how quickly you turned on your team just because they did something you didnt like. you showed yourself as one who is easily rattled, so what room have you to talk? none. not with that damn Dolphins avatar. 

have a good day. youre not worth any more of my time.

Spoiler Alert: After the Dolphins game I’ll have a NY Jets avatar.

Deal with it.

Archived