• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The ONLY reason the Panthers went for it on 4th and 1 = Cam Newton

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, ras977 said:

Who won the fricking game ?

We did, but it not a good feeling win when we could've taking more risk and probably put the game away.  Anybody who pays attention to the NFL should know, this will bite you in the ass sooner or later  (sorry, behind)....this is a scoring league.

8 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I know you love you some sarcasm. So I will try and get this right. I am not happy with how this game ended. But...Unlike most. I believe the  Offense was hoping for more success.

2nd and 2. And we punted. A first down there and who knows. 

Just because the Offense sputtered. Does not mean they actually wanted that scenario.

There were six 1st down plays after our last FG.

Shula ran on every one of them.

"Hoping for more success"

Hope isn't much of a gameplan.

Hope got us 39 total offensive yards in the last 20 minutes of the game.

13 minutes ago, TDAllDay said:

Lol. What? OK Martin Luther King. Stfu

Another one of those passive aggressive no thought of my own posters. Everyone else thinks like this, so I must as well. That's called a Cult.

Think for yourself. I am quite sure you can do it.

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

I am not him. And great insight as always. At least you are consistent.

Prove my point wrong. Or not. Your choice.

It's the internet, there is no wrong or right....wow, you getting the party late.

8 minutes ago, ras977 said:

Who won the fricking game ?

You're the kind of guy playing blackjack who is dealt a five and a deuce, doubles down, draws another deuce, then the dealer busts.

And because of that you think you did the right thing.

So you keep doing it over and over and over again.

6 minutes ago, Shonuff said:

We did, but it not a good feeling win when we could've taking more risk and probably put the game away.  Anybody who pays attention to the NFL should know, this will bite you in the ass sooner or later  (sorry, behind)....this is a scoring league.

6-3 

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

You're the kind of guy playing blackjack who is dealt a five and a deuce, doubles down, draws another deuce, then the dealer busts.

6-3

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Also great fricking analogy that makes no sense--typical on this forum.

12 minutes ago, Floppin said:

And I think people who respond to everyday cursing by accusing the person of having childish emotional outbursts when cursing is common place is just being a ridiculous curmudgeon. Do you even interact with the public or do you just walk around with your nose in the air in disdain towards all the leser beings?

I don't care about cursing. But I just don't believe normal people need to use some of the words being thrown about.

I make no excuses for this. Pussy, Intolerable Bitches, Retard is just unacceptable language. 

18 minutes ago, Shonuff said:

Man, you are obviously too serious about this. They dropped a ton of passes, the D isn't ass good as you think it is ivy.

Okey dokey. I like how you try and belittle the Defense just to make your point sound better. We held atl, which has a pretty good Offense to 17 points. But our Defense isn't good. LOL

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Okey dokey. I like how you try and belittle the Defense just to make your point sound better. We held atl, which has a pretty good Offense to 17 points. But our Defense isn't good. LOL

Ivy..I said "not as good as you think".   Did not say our D isn't good. Not 2015 good.  And Atlanta's offense isn't 2016 good.  They dropped a of balls.

Still we won, let's hope our coaches continue to evolve on offense.

17 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Get off your stupid high horse. We all know we won and I’m just as much of a fan as you. You are just annoying. Guess what, it’s a message board. We discuss poo here. If you don’t want to see it, go away. Maybe you should go to the Cowboys board where they don’t take about anything but the win.

By the way, what’s your thought about not sneaking twice against Philly and losing because of it? Since you think 6-3 and a wild card is such a great place to be. Did you think losing to Philly at home was a great result?

Hey look. Someone actually took the time to you know, as me a question. 

I tried telling what's his name that I am not happy with everything. That there are things that can be improved on. But...I just choose to believe this coaching staff is trying to do what is best. That they plan on being successful.

Just because a Shula play fails, does not mean he needs to go. The Defense gives up plays. Should be fire Wilks.

All said and done. We are 6-3. I would just rather concentrate on the good. Cuz the bad gives me gas.

Archived