• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The ONLY reason the Panthers went for it on 4th and 1 = Cam Newton

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Dear lord won't someone think of the kids?!?!?! Lighten up Francis. This is the huddle, check your 1950s sensibilities at the door.

Ridicule me all you want. I just don't see the need for such crass language on a Public Forum.

It is how you respond to adversity that defines you. Emotional outbreaks don't look good on supposed adults.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

Ridicule me all you want. I just don't see the need for such crass language on a Public Forum.

It is how you respond to adversity that defines you. Emotional outbreaks don't look good on supposed adults.

Shut up.

Christ.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

Lol. What? OK Martin Luther King. Stfu

11 minutes ago, Shonuff said:

Gotcha, people who wanna fire the staff or replace Cam are clueless.  However, Ron is gonna have to depend more on inaccurate Cam and the offense to do more in the 3rd and 4th quarter.  The risk averse approach isn't gonna work, our D isn't that  sharp...edit: very good but they're exhausted in the 4th....gotta give to the MVP Cam or bust.  If he can't do it so be it.

First. Please don't put words in my mouth. Never said folks are clueless. 

Second. Our Defense played well. Except for 1 4th quarter drive. And atl went 4 and out to basically seal the win. Didn't look gassed to me.

Oh no, our Defense gave up a TD to a team that has a pretty dang good Offense. Fire everyone. Is that more like it?

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Pls don't use the word crass on a football forum....most of us are just beyond 9th grade communications skills...maybe "bad" language...ivy leaguer, eh?

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Agree

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

And I think people who respond to everyday cursing by accusing the person of having childish emotional outbursts when cursing is common place is just being a ridiculous curmudgeon. Do you even interact with the public or do you just walk around with your nose in the air in disdain towards all the leser beings?

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

First. Please don't put words in my mouth. Never said folks are clueless. 

Second. Our Defense played well. Except for 1 4th quarter drive. And atl went 4 and out to basically seal the win. Didn't look gassed to me.

Oh no, our Defense gave up a TD to a team that has a pretty dang good Offense. Fire everyone. Is that more like it?

Man, you are obviously too serious about this. They dropped a ton of passes, the D isn't ass good as you think it is ivy.

12 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Lol. No point in discussing. We got lucky but you act like what we did worked. We continue to do stupid stuff and continue to let teams come back. You can continue to hope Julio drops the same wide open TD next time we play.

Me, I hope we stay aggressive and do what Dallas is doing now to get 1st downs and not let the chiefs even have a chance. 

If you think what we did was a failure. I beg for you to look at the scoreboard. 

Now when we start losing these games. Then you may have a point. But we won, we are winning. And we are sitting in great position.

Maybe you should be a Cowboy's fan. Cuz until Rivera is gone. This is what you are probably going to get.

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

If you think what we did was a failure. I beg for you to look at the scoreboard. 

Now when we start losing these games. Then you may have a point. But we won, we are winning. And we are sitting in great position.

Maybe you should be a Cowboy's fan. Cuz until Rivera is gone. This is what you are probably going to get.

This is probably true and thank God we have Cam and now CMC....

12 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

So let me see if I understand you...

You (and Ron) believe that shutting everything down with 20 minutes left in a game and a 10 point lead, in the NFL, against a team with the reigning NFL MVP at QB, with NFL rules that pretty much allow you to score quickly, and refs that like nothing better than to call pass interference, are good "odds"?

I know you love you some sarcasm. So I will try and get this right. I am not happy with how this game ended. But...Unlike most. I believe the  Offense was hoping for more success.

2nd and 2. And we punted. A first down there and who knows. 

Just because the Offense sputtered. Does not mean they actually wanted that scenario.

Archived