• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The ONLY reason the Panthers went for it on 4th and 1 = Cam Newton

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

lol Cam wins the game for us and we still get shitposts like this.

The Carolina Panthers fanbase ladies and gentlemen.

Now, you are acting like the 5 year old because people have a different opinion than you. 

1 minute ago, xav8tor said:

If it is, a lot of posters around here lately mines well take sum of it. His spelling, grammer, and organizationist skillz is damn near purfict. You don't have to agree with his oponions, but at least they can be understooden.

I don;t care about spelling. But I'm sure he;s high.

57 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

The problem, as I see it? Too many folks think anyone connected to this team has to be perfect. Folks go off the rails over every mistake. Whether that is an actual mistake, or a perceived one.

Hellz, folks were harping on RR for using his "Only" challenge on that incomplete pass. Folks are ready to crucify him, even when they don't know exactly what is going on.

Personally. We are 6-3, and play Miami before the bye. When we get Olsen back. We are in great shape. Yet we get this stuff.

Huddle propaganda, fire everyone win or lose!!

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

My answer to these arguments these days is to ask how you feel about the other two time coach of the year in the NFC, Bruce Arians. 

He's had playoff success too, but I've never been that big a fan. Always felt like at some point his balloon was gonna pop. Looks like that time might have come. 

I think it's coming for Rivera too. 

I get it. For some reason fans think we should be better than we are. And they blame the Coaching staff. What I don't get is. There is no way you can tell me the next Coach is going to be better. 

I don't see the wheels falling of like others do. And until that point comes. I am going to stick with my Coach.

Last year was last year. This year is this year. And we are 6-3, and sitting in great position. 

No! I don't like every play call. Yes! There are things I think we could do better. But we are penalized less, we play hard, and physical, and we are winning. I can live with that.

11 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

But...we won. I can see your argument. Had we lost. 

I am not saying fire the coaching staff, just play to win, not too lose.  You have Cam and now CMC.  They should have a book full of 3rd and 2 plays to get a first down.  The argument is still the same, they did this in 2015....and in my opinion the D was better that year.  They're going to need to keep the O firing on all cylinders, all game.  The D isn't good enough to carry the team like 2015.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

My answer to these arguments these days is to ask how you feel about the other two time coach of the year in the NFC, Bruce Arians. 

He's had success too, but I've never been that big a fan. Always felt like at some point his balloon was gonna pop. Looks like that time might have come. 

Really, please do tell Mr. Expert... 6-3 despite constantly turning the ball over. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's had success too, but I've never been that big a fan. Always felt like at some point his balloon was gonna pop. Looks like that time might have come. 

Totally irrelevant.

9 minutes ago, TDAllDay said:

Fug Rivera and fire shula. Should never take cam yelling at you to go for it. Spineless bitches. Our players win despite them. 

stop_it_cam.0.gif

Frustration or not. We won the game. There is no earthly reason for language like this.

16 minutes ago, Shonuff said:

I am not saying fire the coaching staff, just play to win, not too lose.  You have Cam and now CMC.  They should have a book full of 3rd and 2 plays to get a first down.  The argument is still the same, they did this in 2015....and in my opinion the D was better that year.  They're going to need to keep the O firing on all cylinders, all game.  The D isn't good enough to carry the team like 2015.

You realize we have a Defensive Head Coach. And most Coaches play this way. Run the clock, and count on your Defense. When you have a good Defense. Why not?

Fans never liked it. But it has gone on for a long time. Rivera did not invent it. And it will go on long after Rivera is gone.

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

Frustration or not. We won the game. There is no earthly reason for language like this.

I think it's fitting considering the situation.....you won't ever ever ever have to worry about Ron making that decision again in that situation.  Even Troy Aikman was wtf? Especially if they had gone for the FG and missed.  It's about more than W and L, it's about believing in your team....guts. Riverboat wimped out and Cam lost it.  Cam was like damn dude, been doing this since the 5th grade, you know and I know I can get this.

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

You realize we have a Defensive Head Coach. And most Coaches play this way. Run the clock, and count on your Defense. When you have a good Defense. Why not?

Fans never liked it. But it has gone on for a long time. Rivera did not invent it. And it will go on long after Rivera is gone.

Not with a 10 point lead with 10 minutes left in the game.....heck no.  What NFL are you watching?...the 80s?

Archived