• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The ONLY reason the Panthers went for it on 4th and 1 = Cam Newton

Jeremy Igo

15 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Yep. Rivera is a pussy.

Dude, come on now. We are 6-3, we just won against a Divisional opponent. And this is what you say? 

I guess it's to much to ask for folks to have just a smidge of respect. After all, this is a public forum. 

When civility is thrown to the way side. Anarchy will emerge.

7 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Dude, come on now. We are 6-3, we just won against a Divisional opponent. And this is what you say? 

I guess it's to much to ask for folks to have just a smidge of respect. After all, this is a public forum. 

When civility is thrown to the way side. Anarchy will emerge.

I have nothing but respect for Ron Rivera the man. His family is great too. 

But I don't believe in him as a coach anymore. Today's incident strengthened those feelings. 

1 minute ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Cam really exerted his leadership at that moment. Glad to see it...and he had that plea on his face like he had to explain the game time pulse to Riv...we had our foot on their throats....bumbling azz Ron couldnt pull the tootsie roll out of his azz...

And the play IMMEDIATELY after that, Rivera and Shula turned it all off.  They were determined to be 100% risk-averse and run the clock out with 20 minutes left in the game.

7 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

I have seen QBs change the mind of a coach before, but that was a bad look (for Rivera and Cam, who looked like a 5 year-old throwing a tantrum). 

lol Cam wins the game for us and we still get shitposts like this.

The Carolina Panthers fanbase ladies and gentlemen.

Archived