• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now thats a photo.

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I'll never understand what's not to like about the guy. He's a warrior any of those guys would follow into battle.

See Red there’s a difference between criticism after a poor game and not liking the guy.  Warrior and leader :100_Emoji_42x42: but that doesn’t mean he can’t get it for poor performances. Would you agree or disagree??

5 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

See Red there’s a difference between criticism after a poor game and not liking the guy.  Warrior and leader :100_Emoji_42x42: but that doesn’t mean he can’t get it for poor performances. Would you agree or disagree??

If you insist on dragging a beef in here, please at least actually know what you're talking about. I was just criticizing him in another thread about inconsistent accuracy and footwork.

There are legit criticisms, and then there is just veiled fugery like overanalyzing demeanor or etiquette.

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

If you insist on dragging a beef in here, please at least actually know what you're talking about. I was just criticizing him in another thread about inconsistent accuracy and footwork.

There are legit criticisms, and then there is just veiled fugery like overanalyzing demeanor or etiquette.

Is his accuracy struggles throughout his career a legit criticism? Some of your past posts don't seem to indicate that you think they are. Of course Cam more than makes up for them but just imagine if he could develop his accuracy to the point of a Rodgers, Brees, Brady or even Wilson. A lot of it is on terrible coaches but they aren't the only ones to blame.

3 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I agree he gets a lot of unfair criticism and no calls on head shots (see sack that just happened) my 2 biggest criticism of Cam is the 2 you just mentioned.   But his athleticism usually overcomes those 2 criticism.   Trading KB was the best thing we could’ve done for this team and Cam.  He is going they his reads and dispersing the ball mich better so far this game

2 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Of course Cam more than makes up for them but just imagine if he could develop his accuracy to the point of a Rodgers, Brees, Brady or even Wilson.

Well I mean that's kind of why he was MVP in 2015 wasn't it? He was as good or better than those guys. 2016 started off in the can when the Broncos started teeing off on him with no consequences . He wasn't the same after those first several games that season.

We already know about our OL and run game woes this season.

Archived