• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bersin = Active today

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

he has such good hands and he's so good at picking up first downs that no other team has signed him when given the chance.

i do hope he does well today because that's obviously good for the team but nothing to this point in his make-a-wish career would indicate that he might.

I mean he's obviously nothing more than a 4th string WR, but I guess at this point with this staff I'm just left looking for the positives wherever I can find them.

33 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

he has such good hands and he's so good at picking up first downs that no other team has signed him when given the chance.

i do hope he does well today because that's obviously good for the team but nothing to this point in his make-a-wish career would indicate that he might.

Same thing could be said for our current GM.

Heck, how many times was Rivera rejected as a HC candidate before the Panthers took a chance?

I've lost count of the number of tweeners and projects this team has taken a flyer on over the years only to end up empty handed.

Some days it seems like this organization comes from the island of misfit toys.

Image result for the island of misfit toys characters

Archived