• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I figured it out.

Jeremy Igo

On 11/2/2017 at 10:39 AM, Jon Snow said:

Which goes back to my point, they knew or should've known (my mistake for assuming this crew had a clue) that their approach wasn't working last year.  This is not a new problem.   Make the change in the off-season or go get what you need during the trade deadline.  Hell they already had "faster" wr's than KB and Funchess on the team.  But no they couldn't switch things up because feelings.  Lamest excuse I've ever heard for incompetence.

I know I'm going out on a limb here, but do you think that MAYBE switching GM's right before the start of the season had an affect on the timeline?

Do you think that MAYBE if Hurney did this the first week he was here, you would be bitching just as much? I can see it now lol..

On 11/2/2017 at 10:28 AM, Jon Snow said:

But they couldn't actually, you know, get faster until the trade was finalized.  That's what I'm getting from all this.  As if it all was dependent on actually having someone call them and make an offer before they could change their approach.

They literally did exactly that with Kaelin Clay, and Byrd is coming back from IR

Archived