• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I figured it out.

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I understand why Kelvin and Devin on the field together in a 2 wide set makes zero sense. Totally agree with that. 

For instance.... this play. 

Untitled-1.jpg

Bucs could not be less concerned with their speed. That single safety hangs out in the middle of the field for a lifetime, knowing he won't have an issue making it to either of the Panthers receivers.

GIT RID UF DA DANG BAWL CAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!11!!!!!1!!

17 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I would say it's normal for fans to get upset about a surprise trade at first. Sitting back and thinking in it, it makes sense to me. I just wish we did it earlier and used other picks to get Duane Brown... Are people really laughing at Igo changing an opinion after thinking about it for a couple days? Would you rather someone blindly stand beside their opinion and refuse to change it no matter what?

Yes. Some of us are laughing because the LEADER of this site made not 1, not 2...but several threads bashing and essentially getting all bitchy in the heat of emotion about it.

In years past it seemed I rarely saw Igo post. This year it seems he is working harder not only to generate threads and content, but actually steer discussion this way or that way.

8 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

Yes. Some of us are laughing because the LEADER of this site made not 1, not 2...but several threads bashing and essentially getting all bitchy in the heat of emotion about it.

In years past it seemed I rarely saw Igo post. This year it seems he is working harder not only to generate threads and content, but actually steer discussion this way or that way.

Eh, I work things out and share thoughts as they come to me. 

No one offered this explanation. You certainly did not. So stop your whining. 

I am posting the same amount as I always have. 

16 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Eh, I work things out and share thoughts as they come to me. 

No one offered this explanation. You certainly did not. So stop your whining. 

I am posting the same amount as I always have. 

Who is whining? The guy asked a question, and i gave my opinion. And you may "post" as much as before, but you seem to start way more threads than before.

If that's true it just speaks on the staffs inability to motivate players. Yes Kevin was over weight but he lost his mom. Yes he isn't good at run blocking but obviously no one has put forth effort to change that. Yes he is not fast but at the end of the day your OC should find ways to use him. If Kevin was such a problem why not look for a trade? 

1 hour ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

I would rather just stick to the immediate knee jerk reaction about our GM, owner and coaching staff having the combined IQ of my six month old lab.  

Seriously, i don't buy the line about beans just calling out of the blue and a lightbulb coming on.  I think there were undertones of something like this happening. Perhaps Beanes call hastened the decision but they were contemplating this for a while.  

Brandon Beane was on Sirius NFL Radio Tuesday after the trade. He said he and Hurney discussed the possibility of the trade Monday. It didn’t appear to be a last minute offer/trade from his interview. 

Here's my deal.  I am feeling better about the trade, but the part that bothers me is that they weren't even shopping Benjamin until someone came in last minute.  So if the redundancy is such a big problem, why weren't you doing something about it before Bean called?  

27 minutes ago, Bama Panther said:

Brandon Beane was on Sirius NFL Radio Tuesday after the trade. He said he and Hurney discussed the possibility of the trade Monday. It didn’t appear to be a last minute offer/trade from his interview. 

That's an interesting little factoid right there.

Archived